GoAutoDial fresh install web interface stuck

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

GoAutoDial fresh install web interface stuck

Postby dspaan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:56 am

Hi all,

I thought i'd try out GoAutoDial 3.3 on a VPS. I've installed it with the ISO and this went fine.
However when i login through the web interface i can get past the login screen but after that the web interface is not responding to any of the menu links.

In the apache error log it only said this:

sh: vitals.st: Permission denied

so i gave that file 777 permissions and that error was gone but it does not seem to be the root cause of the problem because the web interface is still stuck after restarting apache.
I have also noticed that when i login through SSH it takes a while to get logged in.

I've also noticed that in the SSH login screen it says:

For access to the GoAutoDial CE portal, use this URL:
http://<myipaddress>

But when i go there it redirects to https.

I remember when i just installed the system it worked for a bit, i made a user, campaign, phone login. But somewhere along the road this started happening and i've never even logged into a campaign. I also can't remember changing anything under the hood.

I just tried updating the system but it just hangs on this:

What could be the problem here?

edit: It turned out to be a networking issue, i could not even ping my default gateway, lol. Fixed now.
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Re: GoAutoDial fresh install web interface stuck

Postby mflorell » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:43 am

Keep in mind that the latest GoAutoDial version is over 2 years old at this point. I really wouldn't recommend using it.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: GoAutoDial fresh install web interface stuck

Postby dspaan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 am

Yeah i was more thinking of using it for demo's. Sometimes new clients get scared of the vicidial admin interface because it has so many features. I lost a big client because they were under the impression that vicidial was too complex for them lol. Also the interface is always a problem for them cause it looks so retro but i know you guys are working on that.

Right now i still can't log into goautodial as agent, i'm getting ' Sorry, there are no available sessions '. I already ran the server update IP script and all the system, PHP and database time are correct. Any idea's?

Also do you know what this supposed to become: http://goautodial.org/projects/goautodial-app
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial