Owner only dialing or territory dialing

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Owner only dialing or territory dialing

Postby jamesm1470 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Is it true that this still can only be used in manual dial campaigns? I believe somewhere I read that it was coming to auto dial.
jamesm1470

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:22 pm

It is only available for MANUAL and INBOUND_MAN dial method campaigns that have No-Hopper-Dialing enabled. It is NOT coming to auto-dial.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

owner-only dialing for auto-dial would simply be a "campaign for each agent".
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Owner only dialing or territory dialing

Postby regi0912 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

I know back in Feb there have been some posts about territory dialing for autodialer NOT coming to Vici Dial and was wondering if anyone has seen this. My scenario is we have insurance agents licensed in all different states however I only would like to run a few campaigns or maybe one campaign to speed up the dialer. the list has mixed states in it and only attached to one campaign.
regi0912

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 pm

There was a post about this a couple days ago. Apparently this is now in the Vicidial Manager's Manual and The Vicidial Group has set up several clients with it (those that could not successfully navigate the manual, of course).
williamconley

Postby necival » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:59 am

Hello, first sorry to dig up an old post.

Do you know if the User Territories has been integrated into the Auto (RATIO) dialing? If so, any idea what version was the first to have that?

Thanks
necival

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Owner Only Dialing with User Territories is not available in auto-dialing mode, it is only a manual dial feature.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:47 pm

necival wrote:Hello, first sorry to dig up an old post.

Do you know if the User Territories has been integrated into the Auto (RATIO) dialing? If so, any idea what version was the first to have that?

Thanks

user territories in autodial = put each user's leads in a separate list. create a separate campaign for each user. There is no charge per campaign or per list, so none of this costs any money ... but you get AutoDial and gain productivity.

If you need to move a lead from the "general pool" to be assigned to a user (for instance, after an appointment is set or a sale is made) there are "move lead" scripts that are based on Disposition and other custom scripts can be built to move leads.
williamconley

Postby necival » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Matt. I figured it would become a sh*t storm in the hopper to filter leads by territories in autodial... but I had a need for it similar to regi0912.

We have an insurance campaign for all of our agents, but each agent is only registered for specific states. It doesn't make sense to have a campaign per state either. I'll let my client know that we'll have to run that campaign in manual dial mode.

Thanks again.
necival

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:31 pm

I have ONE client who said he was going to try this (don't know what his results were, he never said, and it was a while ago):

Each State is an Ingroup, a Remote Agent, and a Campaign. Agents ingroups are pre-selected, based on their licensing. Agents log in to a generic campaign and of course their ingroups (no choice, pre-selected).

Script that checks every XX seconds to see how many agents are available for each State's ingroup (READY) and alters the lines for each Remote Agent accordingly (including deactivating if all agents for a state are busy).

Set each campaign (which is a state) up as a press one with a zero second silent recording and auto-drop to the Ingroup for that state.

Slow dialing, of course, to avoid drops. But in theory it was expected to be better than manual dialing.

I also think they limited the "per second" dialing to avoid overloading the campaigns after the calls drop. This would help allow the script to update in time to avoid a 2nd call for each agent. Something like 1 call per second.
williamconley

Postby necival » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Nice work around! I will try that out. I'd need a script that moves the leads from the main campaign to each state campaign too, since we get our leads all mixed together, but that should be pretty easy to do because the leads come in with addresses.

Thank you sirs
necival

Postby williamconley » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:51 pm

If it works "adequately", it would be possible to alter the Vicidial Core script for campaigns to "trigger" the script that updates the remote agents each time a call is sent to an agent so as to keep things tighter. Of course, this would require that the server have enough power to deal with that load.

Or a "special" Campaign routing exten that provides this feature specifically could be built. Would probably make life easier for many people, but would require rigid rules for the associated ingroups.
williamconley

Return to Support