Sending call duration to a CRM

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Sending call duration to a CRM

Postby lmora » Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

I'm wondering if there is a way for ViciDial to send the call duration right after the disposition is done and the web form submit link is pressed.

By the way, I'm using ratio and predictive dialing.

Thanks
Vicibox Redux v.3.1.10 from .iso | Version: 2.4-327c Build: 110510-1637 | Asterisk 1.4.39.2-vici | Single Server | TDM410P Digium | No additional software on server
lmora

Postby mflorell » Mon May 17, 2010 1:11 pm

For agent-handled calls there is. Use the Dispo Call URL and add the --A--talk_time--B-- variable for the actual number of customer talk seconds or --A--talk_time_min--B-- for the customer talk time rounded into minutes. We have used this to send calling details to several client systems, although it usually did require some programming on their side to make it work.

I should mention that this is automatic in the background when it is enabled, and the agent doesn't need to click on anything for this to work.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby lmora » Mon May 17, 2010 3:03 pm

That's a great feature, thanks

Now I have more questions, I was using an older version of vicidial (I think it was from September 09) which I think it didn't have the features:
    CRM Popup Login
    CRM Popup Address
    Start Call URL
    Dispo Call URL

So, I am using the following URL configured in the Web Form field:

VARhttp://serverb:8080/VENTAS?S=VD&PF=WHALE&D=--A--dispo--B--&O=--A--user--B--&P=--A--source_id--B--&PN=--A--first_name--B--&PP=--A--last_name--B--&PT=--A--dialed_number--B--&A=NEW&F=--A--fronter--B--&L=--A--lead_id--B--&X=1

and entering the dispo value into the CRM according to the instructions in this post

So, my question is if I remove dispo parameter from web form URL to instead start using Dispo call URL should I also stop using web form submit button at the disposition screen?

what's the difference between web form url and CRM Popup Address
and Start Call URL? which one should I use if I need to display a prepopulated CRM screen with parameters received from ViciDial to the agent at each call answered?

thanks
Vicibox Redux v.3.1.10 from .iso | Version: 2.4-327c Build: 110510-1637 | Asterisk 1.4.39.2-vici | Single Server | TDM410P Digium | No additional software on server
lmora

Postby mflorell » Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 am

CRM popup address is for login only

Start Call URL is a URL that is requested behind the scenes as soon as a call is sent to an agent, the agent never sees this web page.

Dispo Call URL is a URL that is requested behind the scenes as soon as a call is dispositioned by an agent, the agent never sees this web page.

To load a page that the agent sees with variables you would use the web form or web form submit.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Sending call duration to a CRM

Postby emash » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:51 am

Is someone using Salesforce and Vicidial together? If so, does it have a popup in salesforce for the dialer?
emash

Return to Support