This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper

Any and all non-support discussions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper

Postby porpoise3 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 pm

I have created a Test Campaign, Loaded Leads, created user groups and users and it still tells me 0 leads in the hopper and I try to login as an Agent and it tells me Cannot log in ..due to No leads in the hopper.

I am sure I am missing something so simple and would like to thank anyone in advance for assisting with this. It's been a long time since I got that "No Leads in the Hopper" msg that I can't seem to figure it out.

THANK YOU !
May you have a GREAT weekend and week too !
porpoise3

Postby mflorell » Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 am

Please post results of this command:

/usr/share/astguiclient/AST_VDhopper.pl --debugX
mflorell
Site Admin

0 Leads in Hopper

Postby porpoise3 » Sun May 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I knew it was something so simple, I forgot to add a Dialing Status lol, Thank You Matt for helping !! Have a GREAT week..
porpoise3

0 Leads in Hopper

Postby porpoise3 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:14 am

Arrgh ! I was at home when I was able to see the leads in the hopper after adding a Dialing Status "NEW"... Now I am at work and cannot see the leads in the hopper.... ok what am I missing? lol
porpoise3

Postby boybawang » Mon May 24, 2010 6:17 am

try removing the campaign and re create it again.
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

0 Leads in Hopper

Postby porpoise3 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 am

Will do... ty
porpoise3

0 Leads in the Hopper

Postby porpoise3 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:25 am

Nope... Nothing... Somehow I was at home and it worked and now I am at the office and cannot... strange.... gonna try and clear cache and such but am baffled..... ok tried clearing things and still nothing....
porpoise3

Postby mcargile » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 am

There are three main things that can prevent leads from loading into the hopper when the server is setup and running correctly.

1. There are no leads in the local call time you have specified. Remember this is local to the leads location. So if you have it set to 12pm to 5pm and it is 9am where all your leads are it will not load leads. Change the local call time for the campaign.

2. No dialable Dial statuses. If your campaign only has NEW set as a dial status and you have no leads in your list that are NEW it wont be able to load leads. Add other dial statuses to the campaign.

3. All leads with a Dial status allowed by the campaign are marked as CALLED. Vicidial will only call leads that are set to NOT CALLED in the list. Reset the list and the leads will be marked as NOT CALLED. Note, resetting the list will NOT change the dial statuses just the called status for a lead.

If none of these help there is most likely something wrong on your server, or you are using an advanced feature of Vicidial (lead filters, lead recycling, etc) and should read up on it more before continuing.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Postby porpoise3 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 pm

THANK YOU Soooo Much for the helpful info, I hope this helps others as well !
porpoise3

Postby roundqube » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I checked all 3 requirements and I meet them but no NEW leads are being loaded into the hopper.

The campaign does have a filter however, when loading leads into the DB via the gui the leads work... BUT I have a realtime lead java application that inserts leads in realtime into the DB.

Note: I have a test DB that I use and when I manually add a NEW lead into the vicidial_list table, it calls right away. But on another installation of vicidial it does not when adding the same manual way.

Any ideas?

VERSION: 2.0.5-173
BUILD: 90320-0424
roundqube

Postby MOlson » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am

Were trying to sort out an issue like this too. I had the Dial Status = NEW and I had just Copied a Campaign. Next I uploaded a List and the Hopper would not fill up.

Turns out these numbers were loaded in the system previously however not in this NEW/COPIED Campaign. I figured that these "New Leads" would be flagged as such after loading them in this New/Copied Campaign however it turns out that in this case what we did to overcome the issue was to add another Dial Status.

The Dial Status was....Lead To Be Called (QUEUE).

Don't know why it worked but we re tested (created and New Campaign from scratch and used the same Leads List) and had the same issue.

Hopper would not load until the Dial Status = Lead To Be Called (QUEUE) was added. As soon as that Dial Status was added the Hopper filled up and the Agents were getting calls.

Thoughts!?!
MOlson

Postby roundqube » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

My issue pertains more to the fact that I am programmatically creating the list then inserting leads into that list via my java application. When I manually test the app with another Vicidial install, it works but not the other. Both vicidials are the same version, same DB structure. Although the other one has been in production for a long time (the one that doesn't work when lead is inserted).

For some reason, there is something stopping that lead from being added into the hopper on that other Vicidial. The campaign does have a DNC filter but I checked it and my areas codes are not in that filter.
roundqube

Re: This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper

Postby tresor » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 am

i use vicidial 2.4 and i configure the campaign with the manager manual for outbound calls when i create the list and want to load the lead and when the system said this campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper and i steady all you are said and is not working please can you tell me how to do to the up load the lead in the hopper. i reset the list is not changing and the agent screen said: Sorry, there are no leads in the hopper for this campaign

please help me
tresor

Re: This campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper

Postby williamconley » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:43 pm

tresor wrote:i use vicidial 2.4 and i configure the campaign with the manager manual for outbound calls when i create the list and want to load the lead and when the system said this campaign has 0 leads in the dial hopper and i steady all you are said and is not working please can you tell me how to do to the up load the lead in the hopper. i reset the list is not changing and the agent screen said: Sorry, there are no leads in the hopper for this campaign

please help me

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) There are some basic requirements to get leads to load into the hopper (use Detail View for the campaign and check these):
* Local Call Time (set this to 24 hour for testing)
* Lead Filter (Set this to NONE)
* Dial Status 1: NEW should already be there, be sure the list assigned to the campaign has NEW leads in it that have NOT been called (check the Called vs Not Called columns on the list)
* Campaign must be ACTIVE
* Dial method must be "Ratio"
The result of all these should cause the "Leads available to be dialed" number to be above zero. Now we need to get some of those available leads into the hopper. It often takes one full minutes to load them. If you have waited over a minute and they have not loaded ...

Next check the SYSTEM by logging in to the command line (keyboard of the server or via ssh with a program called putty).
* "screen -list" should show at least 7 and more likely 9 or 10 screens.

4) Happy Hunting! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to General Discussion