List of Drop Calls on Agent Screen

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

List of Drop Calls on Agent Screen

Postby jikseyres16 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi Vici Team,

I have this project to include the numbers that has been tag as drop call/abandon call on agent screen. I see that there a sidebar for Agent View Status so I copy the same method and able to make my own sidebar but my problem is that I can't find how this Agent View Status sidebar is populated, this

<span id="AgentViewStatus">&nbsp;</span>

I want to know too the process and use it to show all number tag as drop/abandon calls on my sidebar as I don't have skills to make my own function for that.(if that's okay to you creators of Vicidial) :)

Thank you
jikseyres16

Re: List of Drop Calls on Agent Screen

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:11 pm

How exactly do you expect to tag dropped calls to agents? Those two don't usually go together. If a call drops, it's almost always in a queue, not yet assigned to an agent.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby jikseyres16 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:16 am

sorry for the confusion, I mean that I want to show all the number that has DROP/ABANDON status on agent screen and not tagged it.

the numbers that has DROP/ABANDON status to be shown on Agent screen like agent view status sidebar :)
jikseyres16

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:10 am

OK, that does make more sense.

Although, just listing them might cause some other issues, like more than one agent calling back the same dropped call.

Have you looked into the new "Drop Lists" feature at all?(see below)

The Drop Lists process allows you to take the phone numbers of calls that have been dropped from inbound groups and put them into a specified list at defined scheduled days and times.

Drop List ID -This is the ID of the Drop List entry, it must be from 2 to 30 characters in length and contain no spaces.

Drop List Name -This is the name of the Drop List entry, it must be from 2 to 100 characters in length and it used to describe the drop list.

Last Run Time -This is the date and time of the last run of this drop list process.

Admin User Group -This is the administrative user group for this record, this allows admin viewing of this record restricted by user group. Default is --ALL-- which allows any admin user with Modify Lists permissions to view this record.

Run Server -This is the machine that you want to use to run this drop list process. You must choose a server that runs the keepalive process every minute in the crontab. The default is to use the active voicemail server as defined in System Settings.

Run Times -This is the list of times in HHMM format when you want the drop list process to run. You can specify multiple times by separating them with a dash, like how the List Reset Times feature works. The drop list process will gather all of the matching records since the last time the process was run.

Run Weekdays -This is the list of days of the week when you want the drop list process to run. Either this option or the Month Days field below must be set for the process to run automatically.

Run Month Days -This is the list of days of the month in DD format when you want the drop list process to run. You can specify multiple month days by separating them with a dash. Either this option or the Weekdays field above must be set for the process to run automatically.

Duplicate Check -This setting allows you to specify if the drop list process will check for duplicates before adding a new lead that was gathered from the drop list process. You can select LIST which will check for duplicate phone numbers within the leads already within the specified list or LIST_CAMPAIGN_LISTS which will also check for duplicate phone numbers within all of the lists associated with the campaign that the list defined below is assigned to. Default is NONE for no duplicate checking.

List ID -This is the list ID of the list that the new leads gathered from the drop list process are to be inserted into.

Active -The drop list process will only run on the set schedule above if active is set to Y. Default is N.

Gather Minutes -If set to a number greater than 0, the process will look back this number of minutes from the run time to gather the drop call data. Default is 0 for disabled.

Run Now Trigger -This option offers a way to test this drop list process before setting it to active. It can take up to one minute for the process to start running after submitting this page with this field set to Y. Default is N.

Drop Statuses -This is the list of drop statuses that will be used to gather the new leads by the drop list process. Default is DROP.

Inbound Groups -This is the list of Inbound Groups that will be used to gather the new leads by the drop list process.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby jikseyres16 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 pm

ohhh I didn't notice this feature, will look on this :D . Thank you Mr. Mflorell
jikseyres16

Return to Features