SIP Settings

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

SIP Settings

Postby cthax » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:31 am

Hi for 6-7 years ago i tried to install vicidial and use for the call center those days. after then i worked in another sector and now i'm back in the call center :). but i forget everything . now i try to make a brainstorm.I tried to install vicidial on my ultrabook (just fow now to try myself) successful.

Now i can log in with the default 6666 admin.
But now i have 4 question
1.question is some settings show me the message "You do not have permission to view this page " (when i check on modify admin user level is "9") why? and how can i solve this

2.question i have no idea about the sip settings screen

you can see on the left side the vicidial sip setting screen and on the right side my xlite setting wich one i need to fill on the vicidial sip setting can you show it with arrows please.

3.question is: i want change some GUI for us but how can i log in on the server with filezilla for the files. I mean what is now the filezilla ftp,user name and pass?

4.Questions:What is your hardware solution for 25 agents outbound and 2 inbound call center server (in the worst scenario i want set the call setting to 10 calls per agent). for example is this pc enough for it my router is ZyXEL vmg8324-B10A (My net speed is fiber optic download 35 mbit and upload 3 mbit)

best regards and thanks for advice

my vicidial is

VERSION: 2.14-605a
BUILD: 170327-1655 and x lite version 3 build 41150 (i don't know where i can see the asteriks version)
cthax

Re: SIP Settings

Postby thirdhatch » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:30 am

Quite simply, on the user page for the admin in question, you need to turn all of the drop-down boxes from 0 to 1 in order to enable everything, even if you are level 9.
thirdhatch

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo