Dispo Call URL issues

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Dispo Call URL issues

Postby thirdhatch » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello,

We are trying to send custom form fields through the Dispo Call URL and they are not populating as far as I can tell. Is the Dispo Call URL feature capable of using custom fields?

Vicibox 6.0.2 - 140825
VERSION: 2.12-538a
BUILD: 160122-1401

On Quad Core Xeon 3.0Ghz with 4GB of Memory
thirdhatch

Re: Dispo Call URL issues

Postby williamconley » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:40 am

I believe you already know that this field uses the same logic as Web Form. But you forgot to go check web form before asking this question: Let me help you out. :) (Just because you posted your installer *and* vicidial, both with version and with the vicidial build!)

Web Form -This is where you can set the custom web page that will be opened when the user clicks on the WEB FORM button. To customize the query string after the web form, simply begin the web form with VAR and then the URL that you want to use, replacing the variables with the variable names that you want to use --A--phone_number--B-- just like in the SCRIPTS tab section. If you want to use custom fields in a web form address, you need to add &CF_uses_custom_fields=Y as part of your URL.

Now, I haven't tested this personally, recently, but I'm pretty sure this will work.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo