Calls are ringing outbound but not connecting to agents

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Calls are ringing outbound but not connecting to agents

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:08 am

Hi-
Needed some help please with the following issues.
1. Outbound calls are ringing but not being detected by system. Some calls get through but it is very slow. Example I loaded 500 numbers in the system today. Got calls once every 3 to 10 minutes. Same issue in all dialing modes it seems.
Calls were dialing out but were showing up as dropped. Over 100 of them. People were saying system was calling and hanging up. The calls were not being seen by the system to even transfer to a drop ext. I asked the sip provider and they don't know what is going on.
We just had two agents testing and nobody was getting calls. So why were they dropping?
2. I used 85100008 in the answering machine extention campaign. Does that work? This is the recordings you can record by dialing 8168 and then the pin 4321. I had it call my house to test but it never once left a message. One time it left a message with a ringing sound that went on until the voicemail recording time finished.
3. I put the server in DMZ on internet but it did not help the situation.

I love Vicidialnow. I appreciate everything you guys are doing.
Thank you.
Vicidialnow 1.3 final release
:?:
starfederal

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am

What VDAD Exten are you using in your Campaign?

could you post some Asterisk CLI output from when you are calling?
mflorell
Site Admin

Campaign VDAD exten: 8369 Aerisk cli shows PRI node bug 0

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:43 am

I looked in report and it shows as NA. All the calls. I dont know how to cut and paste from a shell window with my speech system.
The calls are ringing but the system does not detect them at all. on the client side the phone rings.
starfederal

fromuser=

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:48 pm

I also talked to my carrier and they asked me to remove "fromuser=xxxx" I will try again tonight with these settings. Seems to be working better.
Question: the answering machine detection is thinking almost every person is answering machine.
Do I have to apply patches as stated in the from scratch dcument with vicidialnow or have they already been done? System is playing messages to me almost every time.
starfederal

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 pm

We do not recommend using the Asterisk AMD app, it's 70% accuracy at best essentially kills any chance of FTC regulatory compliance.

If you want accuracy try Sangoma's CPA.
mflorell
Site Admin

Sangoma & answering machines with vicidialnow

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm

OK.I unerstand but it seems that the messages start early and it is thinking almost every person is an answering machine. Like a 95% rate of error.
I noticed there was a patch that makes the application work better. Has this been applied to 1.3 vicidialnow? Also is SVNN trunk any better?
starfederal

Postby Michael_N » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm

If you use svn trunk you have to install the software by your self.

what countries are you calling?
Michael_N

Calling in USA

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I am calling in the US.
starfederal

Postby Michael_N » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Have you installed the server?

And post your asterisk cli output when your calls drop.

And also check if it works without AMD detection.
Michael_N

answering machine detection

Postby starfederal » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Can you tell me if the patches have been run that were recommend in other forum areas? To fix it to work better.
starfederal

Re: fromuser=

Postby gardo » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 am

No need to patch Asterisk with answering machine detection (AMD). It's already done. If you need better results, you need to play around with the AMD settings in "/etc/'asterisk/amd.conf". Or you can use Sangoma's CPD as per Matt's suggestion.

starfederal wrote:I also talked to my carrier and they asked me to remove "fromuser=xxxx" I will try again tonight with these settings. Seems to be working better.
Question: the answering machine detection is thinking almost every person is answering machine.
Do I have to apply patches as stated in the from scratch dcument with vicidialnow or have they already been done? System is playing messages to me almost every time.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Amd.conf & dialer issue

Postby starfederal » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:39 am

Thank you.
Can you give me ideas of how one might play with amd.conf? What changes can you make that would impact detection?
Also, why does the dialer freeze up sometimes? Is there a simple way of resetting. I have to log everybody out and ekep changing dialer mode to get it to start back up. Why does it suddenly stop or slow down. For example I noted it would only use one line sometimes.

It appears most of my problems with calls was because of the carrier settings.
starfederal

Re: Calls are ringing outbound but not connecting to agents

Postby Ouriel » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry for my english...

Need help pleaseee.

My agent are on pause but i still have "current active calls" and "calls ringing"

http://fr.tinypic.com/r/2hyxov9/9

https://ibb.co/iZ2oMH

Can someone know why please ?
Ouriel

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial