login failure because to many leads ?

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

login failure because to many leads ?

Postby DowNetworks » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:03 pm

Here is the situation, i got 20 agents working in 2 campaigns.

one of the campaign has 3500 leads and the other has 12600 leads but for some reason when i try to log in agents ones the campaigns is running the agent got the message "there is not leads for this ca......" and when you submit it like 30 times it let you get in and work.

any idea?

downetworks
DowNetworks

Postby aster1 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 pm

That's strange, we have had more than 30k leads in some campaigns and that certainly is not the problem . When a campaign initially has zero leads and then you activate a certain list for it then you have to wait for a minute until hopper script loads leads for it through cron . Perhaps where u did submit like 30 times, try waiting for a minute instead :) . You can also set to Allow No-Hopper-Leads Logins to Y in 2.0.4 version .
aster1

Postby mflorell » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 pm

I've had over 7,000,000 leads in a single campaign before without issues. i think what you are running into is that your hopper level is too low. What is it set to in this campaign?
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial