How to implement the APP that playing agentID to customer?

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Postby erge » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:55 pm

hi,

i want to implement the application that playing a voice message about agent id to the customer as soon as the call connection between the agent and customer established, but i don't know how to implement it.

to describe my needs in detail, so i give an example for you, now the VICIDIALNOW has 3 agents all in an inbound-group named SupportLine,
the agents' names are bob, alice and john, bob's agent number is 3001,alice's agent number is 3002, and john's agent number is 3003.
then a customer named sherry calls the SupportLine for support service,quickly,the VICIDIALNOW system assigns the agent bob to answer the customer sherry , and the key point is how to play a voice message "agent 3001 serves for you" as soon as the call connection between the agent and customer established.
do i need to add or modify some agi scripts by myself? if need, and how to implement it?
i will appreciate your help if you give me some tips or examples.
erge

Postby ramindia » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:31 am

Hi

is that calls coming in or dialing out

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

hi

Postby erge » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:20 am

that call is coming in. ram,thak you!
erge

Postby mflorell » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 am

This would require some custom coding as well as making a recording for each agent. The AGI script that you would need to alter is the agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi script.
mflorell
Site Admin

hi

Postby erge » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:02 pm

i get it, thank you, mflorell.
i've altered the agi-VDAD_ALL_inbound.agi script, and then it works. :D
erge

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial