Agents waiting for calls.

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Agents waiting for calls.

Postby ralph47 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 am

Hello everyone. So this is my very first post here and I'm not sure if this is even allowed so if it's not then I'll delete it straight away but until then I'll post my problem in hope to find something who's able to assist me with it. I've installed vicidial with goautodial using 3 servers as a cluster. 1 for database and the other two for dialer and web server. The issue is mainly with my vicidial. The installation went just fine and outbound manual dialing as well as predictive dialing all works just great but when I'm trying to call with press 1 then I don't get enough calls, however, the vicidial live reports keeps showing me that there are calls waiting for agents while my agents are just waiting for calls at the same time. The reports tell me that VDAD got hundreds and thousands of calls (Depeding on what ratio i have set) while my agents get maybe 1 or two call each . Anyone with any idea how to resolve this specific issue where calls are not transferred correctly from VDAD to agents?

Specification:

3 Baremetal servers.
1 DB & 2 for dialer( i'll be increasing the servers once this issue is resolved)
Asterisk Version: 1.8.23.0
Vicidial Version: 2.19
PHP Version: 5.4.2

Ps: Thanks for reading the long post.
ralph47

Re: Agents waiting for calls.

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:10 pm

GoAutoDial is several years old at this point, and full of bugs and security issues, we do not recommend using it. If you want to install a new system, we strongly recommend installing Vicibox: http://www.vicibox.com

Aside from that, your issues could be caused by multiple different problems, you would need to post some log file results for us to help.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Agents waiting for calls.

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:40 pm

It may also be useful to post why you are using Goautodial instead of the Vicibox installer. The reasons behind this often enlighten us to your situation.

Aside from that, tracing a few individual call terminations/paths to find out why they never got to an agent and/or placing test calls that originate on each server and transfer to agents on each other server to be sure interaction is working properly is quite useful.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial