Go autodial 3.3

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Go autodial 3.3

Postby midhun » Tue May 31, 2016 4:25 am

Hi I am a newbie in Goautodial ,however i have installed it and i have assigned ip to it ,The issue is tht am not able to dial manually through agent login ,bt through SIP phone am getting the dial,I tried to copy carrier settings from a working one ,bt still no hope,can any one tell me how to solve the issue
midhun

Re: Go autodial 3.3

Postby mattyou1985 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 am

did you add in the Manual Dial Prefix: found in campain detail

all so witch version of the installer did you use vicibox or goautodial and then witch version are you using more info on what you are using would help more
mattyou1985

Re: Go autodial 3.3

Postby williamconley » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

midhun wrote:Hi I am a newbie in Goautodial ,however i have installed it and i have assigned ip to it ,The issue is tht am not able to dial manually through agent login ,bt through SIP phone am getting the dial,I tried to copy carrier settings from a working one ,bt still no hope,can any one tell me how to solve the issue

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) As pointed out by mattyou1985, you may need to set the Manual Dial Prefix in the campaign to make this work.

4) You should also consider posting asterisk CLI output from a single example call (not 3000 lines of unrelated calls, of course, just a single example from beginning to end of a test call).

5) Why did you install your Vicidial system with Goautodial instead of Vicibox (from Vicibox.com)? Often the answer to this question helps us to understand your situation much more clearly (or if there is no reason: Have a look at Vicibox.com's installation .iso and consider reinstalling with the Approved Installer and the Latest Vicidial Code).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial