WebForm Modify

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

WebForm Modify

Postby GESTi » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:40 am

Hello everyone! :)
I am a new user of GoAutoDial and i was wondering to modify the Webform for automatic fill on another page if it is possible.

Please tell me if it is possible and if it is how to do it!

Waiting for an answer.
GESTi

Re: WebForm Modify

Postby mattyou1985 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:44 pm

yes thir is but i no thir are meney ways of doing it but witch is right i dont no as i am still trying to do it the new vicidial 2.12 has been given a new feacher that allous agents to use API coding as well as vici/goauto can post to web forms and in the url has all the info from the diler to post to a form but atm i havent been able to get it to post to the form its self

thir is all so CRM integration wair all vici/goauto info gets posted to a lead from in a CRM and same gows ive not been able to complete it yet

so ya it can be dun thir is loads of info on the matter but no one has dun a setup walk thue on how to do it from scratch to finish if eney one duz or mabe ill figer it out and post my results back hear happy hunting
mattyou1985

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial