timeout to ingroup from extension

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

timeout to ingroup from extension

Postby wonderwall » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:42 am

Dear All,

I am trying to chieve following call flow

Call on a DID--> Routes the call to an Extension(Agent is not logged in on this extension), after 3 rings the call is timed out to another extension---> from another extension, after 3 rings the call is timedout to the Ingroup where any agent can answer the call.

Is it possible? the guys at the 2 extensions would not like to logged in on the asterisk agent webpage.

Appreciate in advance.

the version in system settings is "2.7rc1"
installation of Goautodial 3.0 from Yum on CentOS release 5.10.1 (Final)
Installation method.
go autodial wiki 64 bit

Quad Processor 10 Core Westmere EX 4850 - 2.00GHz - 4 x 24MB cache
512 GB DDR3 Registered 1066
4TB x3 SATA III in RAID 5
wonderwall

Re: timeout to ingroup from extension

Postby mflorell » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:59 am

Yes, it is possible, but it will require some custom dialplan entries. I would suggest Using a Call Menu custom dialplan for the two phone ringings, then sending the call to a defined option in that same Call Menu(like the "B" extension, so someone cant use it accidentally) to route to the in-group.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: timeout to ingroup from extension

Postby VFRDavid » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34138

I used what was in this topic to create an extension in my custom dial plan to point directly to an IN-GROUP - and it appears to be working perfectly...I haven't received enough calls to see if the logs are 100% accurate - but - the calls appear to be routing cleanly and immediately to the desired in group without having to create a call menu that times out to it or another similar method.

Good luck!
David
VFRDavid

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial