Vicidial or anything easier

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial or anything easier

Postby AnthonyRoss » Fri May 08, 2009 2:43 am

First of all, it's my very first time when i am posting in a forum, and i am not very good with computers, so, if i post in the wrong section, i apologize.
Here is my problem:
I don't know a lot of things about dialers and i don't need especially Vicidial.For me, vicidial is very complicated.
My store is selling electronics (eg. Plasma HDTVs,Home Theater Projectors - brands Samsung, Sony, LG & Panasonic, Laptops - brands Sony Vaio, Toshiba Sattelite, Apple and Fujitsu Siemens).Because I want to grow up my business as soon as possible i want to create some surveys campaigns.I will give you an example:
Let's say you just bought a SOny Vaio Laptop from my store and i'll create a simple survey.Since I am selling especially TVs and im not very good with computers I don’t have/use databases, I have a list of all my customers phone numbers and i want to use an auto-dialer and 2 sip accounts for creating this survey.Since you're one of the customers you'll pick up the phone and you'll hear a pre-recorded message (a .wav file):
Step 1: Hello, we are from KFCKO store located on X avenue.You have been called because you're one of our customers.Please refer us to one of your friends and he/she will receive a 10% discount when he will come to buy a product from us.In order to continue this survey, press 1.
Step 2: After the customer will press 1, he will hear another pre-recorded message: Please enter your 14 digits product number located on your warranty certificate : 11122233344455
After he will let us know the product number will hear a 3rd pre-recorded message: Please enter the date when you bought your product, month and year , eg. 0205 (february 2005)
And here is the last step: Thank you for referred us.Please let us know your friend's/neighbor's 10 digits phone number : ... 1112223334
Thank you for taking part in our discount survey.When your friend/neighbor will come to our store in order to buy a product he need to tell us your 14 digits product number and he/she will receive a 10% discount.Have a good day.
One week ago i found a programmer on the web, like i found this site too and he told me he will create me a very simple script to do all the job, based on my asterisk sip.conf file.The single requirements would be my CentOS box (which is a dedicated server) and a windows box for IVM.I said ok, i bought a windows 2k3 dedicated server for one month and i sent him 250.00$ for the job, but he`s vanished.So, all i know about IVM i know from him, and if possible to do all this job without IVM, would be great too.The sad part is i already bought the windows server(79.00$) so he probably considered 250.00$ is not a loss.
If someone can create me something more simple then vicidial,(eg. An easy perl script, an interface is not necessary. ) it will be great. It will be more then enough if I will be able to run it like, perl dialer.pl, and the script will print active calls.If anyone is able to do this job, please let me know the price
AnthonyRoss

Postby gardo » Fri May 08, 2009 10:59 am

Try VicidialNOW (http://www.vicidialnow.org). It automatically installs a complete ViciDial system for you in minutes. Just have some competent person configure it for you and you're good to go. Everything is web based and there are manuals/documentations available.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation