NEED VOIP CONSULTANT TO HELP ME PERFECT MY CALL CENTER SETUP

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

NEED VOIP CONSULTANT TO HELP ME PERFECT MY CALL CENTER SETUP

Postby avishenkar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 am

I have a fully functional call center using VICIDIAL/FREE PBX/ASTERISK. I've recently converted to these systems along with VOIP from an analog setup. Everything is up and running but the quality of the calls is horrible, i'm assuming it's lack of bandwidth from our office to the hosting facility. I would like to have someone take a look at our complete setup and guide us as to what technologies to use and how.

If anyone has that sort of expertise, we can determine a flat fee for review and setup. Please contact me at Avi at GMAmodification dot com.
avishenkar

Postby ykhan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 pm

I have a fully functional call center using VICIDIAL/FREE PBX/ASTERISK. I've recently converted to these systems along with VOIP from an analog setup.

Are you using channel banks with the vicidial setup or have you switched completely to VoIP using only softphones? I have been supporting a number of systems that have run into issues following initial install. I would like to discuss your requirements in detail. Please contact at yousaf@yousafkhan.net or +1-647-891-5426.
ykhan

Postby mcargile » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

We would be more than happy to assist you with this.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Similar situation

Postby Source_1 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:03 pm

We are having basically the same difficulties getting my system running correctly. We went from a possible bandwidth issue, to the quality of list, and even considering starting over from scratch with another tech. What is the biggest issue you have, maybe two brains can get two machines running very efficiently.
Source_1

Postby codehaxor » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 am

Just pm me if your interested.. would be very happy to assist you
Team Dax Cordova IT Consulting
Vicidial Remote & Onsite Installation / Configuration / Custom Development / Consultancy Services
http://www.linkedin.com/in/codehaxor
FREE VICIDIAL INSTALLATION IN THE PHILIPPINES
codehaxor

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation