Vicidial Setup (or Consultation)

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Setup (or Consultation)

Postby r3v » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey guys,

I need someone who can setup, or help me setup, a vicidial system running on an SIP trunk ( w/ services such as Nextiva) by way of phone, skype, or if possible in person (located in corona california). If it is possible, i would also like the system to output a log of calls taken or answered (i'm sure it's already included in the system, but as of now i can't figure out anything). I don't think this is a difficult for you guys, as you are experts, and I'm in need of only a little assistance. I will guarantee on time payment, w/ a bonus if the work is promptly done. There is also a possibility of fulltime employment.

Please pm me any offers [must include phone or any other means of direct contact information]
r3v

Postby williamconley » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:56 pm

OK: So it will be vicidial and will use an SIP trunk ... what will it be used for?

Agents or Press One or ... what?

Many users on this site are very adept at setting these systems up, remotely or in person. VicidialNOW will even pretty much do it for you for free pretty quickly with very little knowledge.

But ... how many agents? how many calls at one time will it need to hold? is this a test "first box" or immediate production use?

Logs are easy, reports are already included in all versions of Vicidial.

Give some "insight" and you'll probably get a lot of help. :) (You'll probably get it anyway, especially if you're willing to pay for it, but ... you get the idea, describe the project a bit more)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ykhan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Having an experience of setting up Vicidial in call centers ranging in size from 10-50 seats over the last 5 years, I can guide you through the entire process of a compelte Vicidial setup. Please call me at 1-647-891-5426 or email yousaf@yousafkhan.net to discuss requirements in detail.
ykhan

Postby codehaxor » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Just PM me, i can provide you video guides and help you with your setup of any kind
Team Dax Cordova IT Consulting
Vicidial Remote & Onsite Installation / Configuration / Custom Development / Consultancy Services
http://www.linkedin.com/in/codehaxor
FREE VICIDIAL INSTALLATION IN THE PHILIPPINES
codehaxor

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation