REQ: ViciDial consultant

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

REQ: ViciDial consultant

Postby darryldale » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:21 am

I have a need to setup a ViciDial box to do nothing more than dial out and play a pre-recorded message to a list of phone numbers I provide (past due clients).

There will be no live attendants at all.

I can ship the hardware (computer) and provide the relevent trunk information (IAX2 trunk only) and would like the box returned to me fully plug & play.

If there is anybody out there who can help with this please get in touch with me at darryl@zippycash.ca

We are located in S/W Ontario but I have no issue using a consultant from the U.S.

Thanks.

Darryl
darryldale

Postby williamconley » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:10 am

This is actually my standard mode of operation. I have two boxes in house right now that will ship this week using this method. I charge $499* for the service. The box comes back to you tested (with one of my VOIP accounts) and functional with Vicidial, FreePBX**, and Asterisk.

*As long as you ship me a "standard" computer (nothing that's too new to have drivers out, no RAID, nothing out of the ordinary)

**I do not support the FOP in FreePBX until the publisher releases the code for it (GPL).
williamconley

Postby darryldale » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am

I tried to respond to your email but no matter which address I use they all get bounced back as spam.

Ok, just to clarify for everybody. I would be providing the following:

1) A plain pentium 4 2.4GHZ computer with a gig of ram. Nothing fancy to case driver issues.
2) A polycom 301 phone.
3) My IAX2 trunk information.

I would want to get back the following:

1) A fully configured asterisk / freepbx / vicidial box.
2) The box would be configured with the ip address i provide you with.
3) The box would be setup to use different non-standard ports to avoid conflicts with our existing TrixBox installation.
4) The box would be configured with one extension for the phone I provide.

Essentially I want to be able to get the box back, plug it in, record my greeting, configure my one campaign and start making calls.

williamconley wrote:This is actually my standard mode of operation. I have two boxes in house right now that will ship this week using this method. I charge $499* for the service. The box comes back to you tested (with one of my VOIP accounts) and functional with Vicidial, FreePBX**, and Asterisk.

*As long as you ship me a "standard" computer (nothing that's too new to have drivers out, no RAID, nothing out of the ordinary)

**I do not support the FOP in FreePBX until the publisher releases the code for it (GPL).
darryldale

I can do it for you remotely

Postby Wizz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi,Dear darryldale:
I'm Wizz,I can do it for you remotely,No shipment is needed:
1.Install Linux OS on your box yourself;
2.Connect your box to internet;
3.Open SSH(Port 22),So I can access your box;
4.I do installation and configuration in two hours.then it's OK for your testing!

darryldale wrote:I tried to respond to your email but no matter which address I use they all get bounced back as spam.

Ok, just to clarify for everybody. I would be providing the following:

1) A plain pentium 4 2.4GHZ computer with a gig of ram. Nothing fancy to case driver issues.
2) A polycom 301 phone.
3) My IAX2 trunk information.

I would want to get back the following:

1) A fully configured asterisk / freepbx / vicidial box.
2) The box would be configured with the ip address i provide you with.
3) The box would be setup to use different non-standard ports to avoid conflicts with our existing TrixBox installation.
4) The box would be configured with one extension for the phone I provide.

Essentially I want to be able to get the box back, plug it in, record my greeting, configure my one campaign and start making calls.

williamconley wrote:This is actually my standard mode of operation. I have two boxes in house right now that will ship this week using this method. I charge $499* for the service. The box comes back to you tested (with one of my VOIP accounts) and functional with Vicidial, FreePBX**, and Asterisk.

Wizz

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation