Remote Consult and Tune-Up

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Remote Consult and Tune-Up

Postby npmsolutions » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 am

Hello,

I am looking for a little help with the system - We use it primarily for outbound calling and are looking to verify settings and increase performance. This is likely a 1-3 hour consult.

Some issues we have and some tweaks, essentially the system is working and functioning daily, but I have the following:

- Stats for 8 day are not refreshing
- Stats on real-time report do not reset to 0 in beginning of day (likely related to first issue)
- System seems to go idle when a new list is loaded

Aside from this I wish to audit the entire settings and configuration to see where we could improve. If you are interested please respond ASAP as I am working on finding someone to handle this concern today.

Pay will be same day as agreed between us.

Regards
npmsolutions

Re: Remote Consult and Tune-Up

Postby williamconley » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 pm

1) You must choose a voicemail server (admin->system settings). This server handles statistics. If one is not chosen, some stats will be missing and some resets will not occur.

2) If your system is large, loading lists will bog it down too much. If you have more than 5 million "leads" in the system total, we have a "vicidial list archive" system which will allow you to archive/unarchive lists and improve performance.

3) Your best bet would be to contact The Vicidial Group directly (Vicidial.com has contact information). After them, of course ... PoundTeam is also good (wait! I work there! of course they're good!).

Happy Hunting 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby npmsolutions » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:39 pm

The settings you refer to are set, but the issue is that the admin portal shows data from 1-26-17, 8 Day outbound call count for this campaign report shows from this date and shows all data rather than by each day. When an agent logs in today it shows him with 4k calls or so, when it ought to show 0.
npmsolutions

Postby boybawang » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 pm

try doing a db optimize or db repair
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Postby Kabis » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 am

We are ready to help you in remote.

Regards,
KABIS,
Email ID: info@kabis.org.in
Site: www.kabis.org.in
We are ready to help you,
Regards,
KABIS,