ViciDial & CRM Integration

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

ViciDial & CRM Integration

Postby mlogix » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:34 am

HI,

We are using our own custom CRM and are looking to integrate with some of the existing Agent and Non Agent API made available by the ViciDial team. I understand ViciDial is not a multi-tenant platform but is there a solution as to how we could accomplish the following:

we have a multi tenant crm with different clients/users. We need to make an API call either via click to dial or any of the predictive dialer API functions currently available.

How can we update our CRM's notes or activity section with the Call Record about that unique call? Can we update our call records in the crm with a URL to the recorded call?
What would the appropriate setup on ViciDial to support this feature? Lets say there are 10 different clients with 10 users each, do we setup 10 different vicidial svp/db? Or do we add all users for all clients within the same server?

I hope my question is clear but in a nutshell we are looking to make API calls from our CRM and retrieve call records from VICI. We want to make sure the call records are unique to each client/user and kept organized.
mlogix

Re: ViciDial & CRM Integration

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:45 pm

This sounds like you may be "overthinking" it a bit. You appear to seek a fairly simple integration with specific limitations that are merely in need of definition. Any programmer who handles Vicidial Integration (The Vicidial Group, PoundTeam Incorporated ... for instance) could handle that portion easily. You will, of course, need to determine the Administrative Access required in Vicidial for your individual clients. That part is fairly well built out, if not fully Multi-Tenant yet, it could well be close enough for what you describe.

I'd advise a consultation with The Vicidial Group on that topic. They are unquestionably the best at "segregating Admin User access" and informed of the present status. Anyone else will need to "check and see the most up-to-date version" before or while assisting you (of course, you CAN do that part yourself!) 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation