New installation assistance & management

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

New installation assistance & management

Postby dbdata » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Hello everyone.
My company is just implementing a 34 station FreePBX/Asterisk system in Nevada. We're cutting over from our IP Office (which is neither IP nor Office) on July 27. During the acquisition and installation we came across a FreePBX/Asterisk consultant that is like a Swiss Army knife - whatever problem we had, he was there with the perfect answer. The next thing we want is a predictive dialer and his instant response was Vicidial... but he then said that it wasn't enough of an area of expertise of his to guide us and that is what then led me here.

Sadly, the Internet has done it's evil on me as I now have the attention span of a fruit fly. Reading web pages about overviews and strategies and pathways and partners sends me into some sort of catatonic state. So what I need initially is a guide.

I'd like to know the basics of interoperability with my PBX, sip phones and trunks... how the data gets to Vicdial for calling and how vicdial communicates back, etc.

Local to Southern California or Northern Nevada would be a plus, but not necessary -- but being available Pacific Standard time would he very helpful. If anyone wants to take on a new consulting client I'd like to talk to you.
Thanks.
dbdata

Re: New installation assistance & management

Postby boybawang » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm

message sent
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation