Needed HIRED GUN to setup our contact center

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Needed HIRED GUN to setup our contact center

Postby Mikegarza984 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello, as the title says. I am looking for help to set up our contact center and am looking for the right person or team to get our project off the ground.

Please contact me via pm, and I will be more then happy to speak to anyone who can help me.

Thank you in advance,

Mike

Vicibox 5.0.3 from standard .iso | | Asterisk 1.8.23.0-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC Motherboard | Core2Quad Q6700
Last edited by Mikegarza984 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikegarza984

Re: Needed HIRED GUN to setup our contact center

Postby williamconley » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Mike,

Here's a strange concept for you ...

Are you looking for someone to wire the computers, install the workstations, manage the Team, run payroll, acquire leads, or supervise all the aforementioned items in total?

And ... Where? LOL (Unless you plan to pay for relocation for the prospective manager or build the room wherever he may be, that seems like useful information as well ... and if you ARE relocating or will open in the manager's location, that's even more valuable information!).

I'm sure to you it's obvious because everyone knows that most of the call centers that use dialers are in (fill in the city/sate in which you reside), but the rest of us all think they are in (fill in the city/state where *I* reside). LOL.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Needed HIRED GUN to setup our contact center

Postby DSH » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 am

Hi

What do you want to setup your dialer server.?. for all functions.?
please contact me in email: dashonboard29@ gmail. com
DSH

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation