This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations
Moderators: Kumba, mflorell, williamconley, enjay, Michael_N, Staydog, gardo, Op3r, gerski, mcargile
I have GoAutoDial 2.0 installed for a client who uses it for about 80 seats and it is working well, however the client has asked for some modifications which I wondered if anyone would be willing to quote me on ?
Specs are as follows:
From the real time reports what I require is :-
1. Dispo And Pause to show at the top of the list (longest wrap time at the top)
2. On the wallboards show how many calls in que!
3. Also show which agents have been waiting longest
4. When dialable leads are low show in red so I can be picked up easily.
5. Show on real time screen how many lines are getting used at that moment in time. As this will give us abit of an insight into how many calls are going out as congestion
6. Have a number of agents in Dispo feature on the main screen as we do with paused agents.
This is required across the whole dialer system on all campaigns.
List of reports wanted – (these will get emailed daily also)
• Daily wrap time, average talk time, break time, personal time etc emailed to each individual team leader. (Productivity stats)
• A monthly report to show productivity stats for the month
• Daily action codes for each team emailed to the team leader (Dispositions)
• Number of calls (overall & by agent)
• Call Duration (overall & by agent)
Yellow - When advisor on phone for 2m30s
Orange - When advisor on phone for 5m
Red - When advisor on phone for 10m
Yellow - When advisor on wrap for 10s
Orange - When advisor on wrap for 15s
Red - When advisor on wrap for 20s
In terms of the things we would like to see on the wall boards are as follows;-
• Wrap Times – each time a agents reaches 5 seconds its flags up on the screen
• Certain call Length – Each time a agent reaches 5 min + its shows up on the screens
• Showing Random stats – Every so often show stats such as wrap times,max talk times and highest number of calls taken in a day/week or month.
• To flash up the individual name everything a sale is put through – maybe even a picture/animation or play some music
• To show how many sales have been auctioned per team
• To show number of inbound calls and the number of call waiting and abandoned rate.
• To flash up agents who are available to take leads and who we are able to transfer calls to
• To be able to attach a daily target to individuals in regards to the number of sales and then show how much they have actually achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• To be able to add picture and texts to the wallboards for example employee of the month, most improved etc.
• Wallboards to show agent with highest wrap times for the day/week
• To show number of calls made by each agent
• To show real time reporting
• In terms of the transfer system we require, we need to be able to transfer to a group of agents based on their levels of performance. E.g. a set of agents ranked as 1, another set of agents ranked as 2. If no agents are available in 1(one) then the call gets sent to agents ranked in 2, this process of transferring between ranked one-two needs to be done within second so the customers wait time are minimal.
• Aswel as this we need to be able to transfer to specific agents so customers can call in on a universal inbound number which can then be transferred to the agents which the customer requires.
I look forward to responses.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:45 am
As a unit this is a fairly tall order. You may do well to bring this down to individual pieces and discuss it with The Vicidial Group to see which ones you can just "get done" immediately. None are really difficult, but taken as a unit ...
Vicidial Installation - SugarCRM integration - Customization and Add-ons
We Bring It All Together.
- Posts: 12552
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:17 pm
- Location: Auburn, NY (Upstate)
what William said it's right break it in to smaller pieces and it'll be easier to solve.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 pm
Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest