Survey after a call for grading the agent performance

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Survey after a call for grading the agent performance

Postby jikseyres16 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:54 am

Hi having said on the subject the company I have worked for has this request to prompt a survey once a call is ended for the customer to grade the performance of the agent during the call.

ohhh here's our vicidial version and build version.

VERSION: 2.12-515a
BUILD: 151007-2224
---Edit---
ViciBox version 7.0
-----------

Also I have read a forum about the there is a survey already on the vicidial, Survey campaign as i recall, where before taking the call a survey ivr will prompt on the customer and will be transfer to a extension. Should I used this and edit based on our requirements?

but on our scenario the survey would be like this.

once a call is done. a Survey IVR will be prompted to a customer asking if he/she wants to participate on the survey to grade the agents performance during their call where the customer will Press 1 to Yes or 2 to No, then IVR will say that the customer will grade now the agent where 1 is the highest and 9 is the lowest.

Thank you looking forward for your assistance :P
jikseyres16

Re: Survey after a call for grading the agent performance

Postby mflorell » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:49 am

Just have the agent do a Blind Transfer to an In-Group with no agents in it, and the no-agent method would be Call Menu, which would contain your question, that Call Menu would be set to log to a vicidial_list field so the ranking sticks with the lead.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby jikseyres16 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 am

ohhh will try that and update you, Thank you very much :D
jikseyres16

Postby jikseyres16 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:11 am

mflorell wrote:Just have the agent do a Blind Transfer to an In-Group with no agents in it, and the no-agent method would be Call Menu, which would contain your question, that Call Menu would be set to log to a vicidial_list field so the ranking sticks with the lead.

I have some clarification, when doing a blind transfer vicidial wants me to input a number to transfer the call (but if no agents on the ingroup, what number/extension should i enter) then when a I enter a extension, it prompt "Sorry that is an invalid selection".

So i shifted to a quick transfer to bypass the number/extension to be enter. should this also work?

And lastly since my Boss saw the progress of this project ( so enjoyed lol ) they added some new task on this project, for this Grading to be like the standard grading of agents used around the world.

they wanted to make 2 questions and 1 comment to the agents. here's the scenario now.

Once the customer agreed to take the survey, they will be transferred to a IVR saying they will grade the agents performance then asking the first question. like

"How do you rate our doctor performance, where 10 is highest and 1 is the lowest"

then once the customer rate the first question. another question will be prompted. like

"how likely you would recommend our service to your family or friend, where 10 is most likely and 1 is not"

then again once the customer rated the second question, last IVR will prompt is that if he/she has a comment to improve our services he/she will say it after the tone. (beeep).

I have an idea how to do the 2 question grading (and if you have suggestion, I gladly want to hear it :D ) but for the last IVR where the customer comment his/her opinion?

Thank you :)
jikseyres16

Postby mflorell » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:34 am

You should select an In-Group from the pull-down menu and use the LOCAL CLOSER button, not the BLIND TRANSFER button.

Just add another Call Menu after the first call menu, as for comments, just send to a Voicemail box with no instructions.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby jikseyres16 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 am

mflorell wrote:You should select an In-Group from the pull-down menu and use the LOCAL CLOSER button, not the BLIND TRANSFER button.

Just add another Call Menu after the first call menu, as for comments, just send to a Voicemail box with no instructions.

ohhhh Thank you very much :D
jikseyres16

Postby jikseyres16 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am

Hi mflorell,

Just additional question, where I can find the voicemail messages files? is it on the dialer or on the database server? I haved read the manual, to listen on the voicemail just dial 8500 then login the extension used on voicemall. also there this email feature for voicemail. so I wonder if you can email this .wav file maybe I can found it on the server.

Thank you :D
jikseyres16

Postby mflorell » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:56 pm

The voicemail files would be stored on the dialer asterisk server.

Yes, they can be configured to send to voicemail when they are left, that you can configure in the voicemail box configuration within VICIdial.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby jikseyres16 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:49 am

mflorell wrote:The voicemail files would be stored on the dialer asterisk server.

Yes, they can be configured to send to voicemail when they are left, that you can configure in the voicemail box configuration within VICIdial.

Thank you very much on your help on this project :lol:
jikseyres16

Postby jikseyres16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Sir Matt,

Just a quick question, about logging the ranking of Agents everytime the caller press a DTMF on callmenu, I enabled the Log Key Press and use the "Rank" field on call menu setting but it won't show on vicidial_list table; just on live_inbound_log on comment_b column. how do I bring it on vicidial_list table.

Thank you
jikseyres16

Postby williamconley » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 pm

One of the deeper functions available on call menus is the ability to modify the status of the lead and then execute another related option on the menu. This is accomplished with a special AGI script, and documented in the Vicidial manager's manual. Example: You could set option 3 to change the status to "NI" and then execute option "D" when completed (which could go to another menu for a continuation).

i do not believe there's a stock agi that would add a value to another field at present, but it would not be particularly difficult to develop.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby jikseyres16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:48 pm

williamconley wrote:One of the deeper functions available on call menus is the ability to modify the status of the lead and then execute another related option on the menu. This is accomplished with a special AGI script, and documented in the Vicidial manager's manual. Example: You could set option 3 to change the status to "NI" and then execute option "D" when completed (which could go to another menu for a continuation).

i do not believe there's a stock agi that would add a value to another field at present, but it would not be particularly difficult to develop.

Thank you Sir William for your fast reply, I just make a workaround about this to get number of what the caller presses on call menu. hehehe something like this on sql query

select * from live_inbound_log where uniqueid in (select uniqueid from vicidial_closer_log where campaign_id = 'campaign name' and lead_id in (select lead_id from vicidial_list where user = 'user name')) and comment_d like 'callmenu name>%'

now moving forward. sorry if I have so many inquiry about this project :D but how should I change the naming convention of voicemail recorded messages. from mssg_00001.wav to something like phone_number_agent.wav? if this has something to do also on AGI script may I know what specific script is this? as I'm still learning about this asterisk/AGI scripting. :)

Thank you very much :D

---EDIT----
sorry I misread your advised about vicidial manager manual, will also look on this document. hehehe
------------
jikseyres16

Postby williamconley » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 pm

The comedian voicemail system is not part of Vicidial, it's part of the asterisk core, and has no method for modifying the filename based on any criteria. However: Information on the topic is, in fact, able to be sent in an email. It also has more information in msg0000.txt, which contains useless information with the present configuration.

If *I* were going to do it, I would probably modify the VM exension 85026666666666* to include the lead_id or at least the phone number (which you can delimit with * characters in the number if you want). Then you could write a script to access this information in the txt file to alter the filename and/or move the file, etc.. You could also consider playing with the callerid and/or category, or even the macrocontext. I'm not sure if you can alter the content of the file itself (never tried), could be possible.

But if you want to send the file to someone with the callerid on it, the built in voicemail to email system already does that, it just doesn't alter the filename while doing it. If you're good at parsing and managing email, you could catch the email and use the information in the email to modify the recording and store it, of course. But that's a special talent. ;)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby jikseyres16 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:04 pm

williamconley wrote:The comedian voicemail system is not part of Vicidial, it's part of the asterisk core, and has no method for modifying the filename based on any criteria. However: Information on the topic is, in fact, able to be sent in an email. It also has more information in msg0000.txt, which contains useless information with the present configuration.

If *I* were going to do it, I would probably modify the VM exension 85026666666666* to include the lead_id or at least the phone number (which you can delimit with * characters in the number if you want). Then you could write a script to access this information in the txt file to alter the filename and/or move the file, etc.. You could also consider playing with the callerid and/or category, or even the macrocontext. I'm not sure if you can alter the content of the file itself (never tried), could be possible.

But if you want to send the file to someone with the callerid on it, the built in voicemail to email system already does that, it just doesn't alter the filename while doing it. If you're good at parsing and managing email, you could catch the email and use the information in the email to modify the recording and store it, of course. But that's a special talent. ;)

Noted on this, haha will try to experiment on your suggestion Thank you very much :D
jikseyres16

Return to Features