Park/Transfer/Customer Hangup

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Park/Transfer/Customer Hangup

Postby ekaftan » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:51 pm

I have a small problem. One of my callcenters need to transfer inbound calls to another callcenter. The transfer is made via PSTN channels.

The agent parks the customer, dials the other callcenter, speaks to the agent, them recovers the customer and leaves the call.

After upgrading to 2.0.5rc1 it works perfectly, except that sometimes the customer hangs up while the agent is waiting for the other callcenter to answer.

Is there a way to add to the agent screen some indicator on the parked call status? I can program it, I just need some pointers on how to.

Thanks.
ekaftan

Postby mflorell » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:42 pm

what is the version and build of your vicidial.php?

I suppose what you want could be possible, but it would be a little more than trivial to program because you are trying to keep tabs on the status of a channel in real-time which can be quite difficult to engineer under all circumstances.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ekaftan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 am

mflorell wrote:what is the version and build of your vicidial.php?

I suppose what you want could be possible, but it would be a little more than trivial to program because you are trying to keep tabs on the status of a channel in real-time which can be quite difficult to engineer under all circumstances.

VICIDIAL web-client version: 2.0.5-206 BUILD: 90525-1014
ekaftan

Return to Support