no "you are only person in conference" sound here

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

no "you are only person in conference" sound here

Postby tariqtt » Wed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm

hi,
i installed vicidial with asterisk. when i login to vicidial agents no vicidial call appear which sounds "you are only person in conference"
no hint in log file
can anybody figure out it?

TARIQ
tariqtt

Postby mflorell » Thu May 28, 2009 9:22 am

Are you using Xlite by chance?

Asterisk version?

vicidial.php version and build?
mflorell
Site Admin

vicidial problem

Postby tariqtt » Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 pm

no i am not using xlite.. i am using eyebeam

asterisk version 1.2.17
vicidial 2.0.3
tariqtt

Postby okli » Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Isn't X-Lite the free version of Eyebeam?
Have you tried using Zoiper as it is recommended by vicidial team?

You can see vicidial.php version and build at the bottom of the agent's screen i.e. VERSION: 2.0.5-191 BUILD: 90102-1402.

However, you are using quite outdated vicidial and asterisk versions.
Was this running fine before and suddenly stopped?
okli

Postby mcargile » Fri May 29, 2009 8:59 am

Please run the following command on the Linux command line:
Code: Select all
zttest
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

vicidial problem

Postby tariqtt » Fri May 29, 2009 12:18 pm

i did run this command zttest
out put is zttest: command not found
tariqtt

Postby mcargile » Fri May 29, 2009 12:43 pm

First off okli is correct, you are running an outdated version of asterisk and vicidial. Second off you have not installed zaptel. Vicidial requires a zaptel timer in asterisk to work.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

mcargile
Site Admin

vicidial problem

Postby tariqtt » Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

same problem with zoiper
tariqtt

Postby mcargile » Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm

This is not an issue with your softphone. It is an issue with the installation of the software on the Vicidial server. You are missing the drivers for the zaptel timer without which the conferences in Vicidial will not function.

mcargile
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Sat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Why are you using 2.0.3? Did this system work before and now it stopped?

Have you rebooted? Are there any errors during reboot?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

vicidial problem

Postby tariqtt » Sun May 31, 2009 2:43 am

i used 2.0.3 before...no problem seen at that time....
it is new installation and its in testing phase...asterisk alone work fine...but vicidal not.
yes i rebooted many times but no error seeen even in logs
tariqtt

Postby okli » Sun May 31, 2009 3:33 am

In this case you should NOT be using such outdated versions as mentioned already.
If you want to get going quick & easy- install vicibox server:
http://www.vicibox.com/server/index.html

If you want to get familiar with vicidial internals- use Ubuntu scratch install in 2.0.5 zip archive, or if you want to have more fun- the Slackware instructions.
VicidialNOW is also an option to get you going quickly, however, I'd always prefer what Vicidial creators offer and support- Vicibox, plus the fact Ubuntu/Debian is much easier for me to manage.
okli

Postby williamconley » Sun May 31, 2009 1:13 pm

I agree wholeheartedly. The newest version of vicidial has a LOT more to offer and is much easier to use. And from an installation standpoint, the .iso install is VERY simple. It doesn't get any better than that. Just make sure the computer has internet during the install (so the final scripts will run successfully before they delete themselves!). that's the only "trick".

Download the newest version of the manager's manual (even the free one will get you online, and the paid version will save you much more than it costs, trust me).
williamconley

Re: no "you are only person in conference" sound here

Postby Faizankhan1995 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:45 pm

I am new to ViciDial so sorry if there is something missing in question. I have installed viciDial using viciBox.iso (ViciBox_v8_1.x86_64-8.1.2.iso) on local machine. I was able to login as admin. I have added campaigns, users , phones (using EyeBeam which is registered successfully) and carriers. When the agent logs in and answers the call the machine says "Currently you are the only person in the call" i have tried manual dial but is displays an error saying
Call Rejected: CONGESTION
Cause: 34 - No circuit/channel available.
SIP: 503 - Service Unavailable)
I have white listed my public IP in VoIP provider portal.
I am not sure what the problem is and how to debug it. Can someone guide me about how to identify the possible problems and how to fix it. Any help is appreciated.

I am using default configurations of ViciBox so all the versions would be default.

Regards,
Faizan
Faizankhan1995

Postby williamconley » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Faizankhan1995 wrote:I am new to ViciDial so sorry if there is something missing in question. I have installed viciDial using viciBox.iso (ViciBox_v8_1.x86_64-8.1.2.iso) on local machine. I was able to login as admin. I have added campaigns, users , phones (using EyeBeam which is registered successfully) and carriers. When the agent logs in and answers the call the machine says "Currently you are the only person in the call" i have tried manual dial but is displays an error saying
I am not sure what the problem is and how to debug it. Can someone guide me about how to identify the possible problems and how to fix it. Any help is appreciated.

I am using default configurations of ViciBox so all the versions would be default.

Regards,
Faizan

1) Excellent job posting your Installer Version (ViciBox_v8_1.x86_64-8.1.2.iso)

2) Please remember to Always post your Vicidial Version With Build (available on the bottom left corner of almost every admin web page). Note that any version of the installer CAN install any version of Vicidial, so the installer doesn't tell us which version of Vicidial you're running.

3) If you have not already done so, now is a good time to download the Vicidial Manager's Manual from EFLO.net and start at page one. Do not skip anything (even things you have done already). Page one until "it all works" without any skips. When you get to the stage where you are installing the Carrier, there are hundreds of posts on this site with examples and troubleshooting for configuring your carrier. If you have any problem, post the Vicidial Version, Manager's Manual Version, plus the page and line where you hit your snag. Post what you expected to happen and what really happened. In the case of a failed call, also post Asterisk CLI output from a single attempt. ONE call, beginning to end, with no other traffic (and not 3000 lines of unrelated call, either! just one call attempt beginning to end). You should also post any relevent configuration settings (in this case: the carrier settings! X out the user/pass/ip of the carrier, of course).

Asterisk CLI output is available by typing:
asterisk -R

at the linux command line.

This site has gotten thousands of new users up and running, and The Vicidial Group created the FREE version of the Vicidial Manager's Manual to avoid posting 150+ pages of content to cover all possible problems and outcomes for each new user who makes the attempt.

Happy Hunting! 8-)
williamconley

Postby mdshams » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 pm

williamconley wrote:
Faizankhan1995 wrote:I am new to ViciDial so sorry if there is something missing in question. I have installed viciDial using viciBox.iso (ViciBox_v8_1.x86_64-8.1.2.iso) on local machine. I was able to login as admin. I have added campaigns, users , phones (using EyeBeam which is registered successfully) and carriers. When the agent logs in and answers the call the machine says "Currently you are the only person in the call" i have tried manual dial but is displays an error saying

Regards,
Faizan

1) Excellent job posting your Installer Version (ViciBox_v8_1.x86_64-8.1.2.iso)

2) Please remember to Always post your Vicidial Version With Build (available on the bottom left corner of almost every admin web page). Note that any version of the installer CAN install any version of Vicidial, so the installer doesn't tell us which version of Vicidial you're running.

3) If you have not already done so, now is a good time to download the Vicidial Manager's Manual from EFLO.net and start at page one. Do not skip anything (even things you have done already). Page one until "it all works" without any skips. When you get to the stage where you are installing the Carrier, there are hundreds of posts on this site with examples and troubleshooting for configuring your carrier. If you have any problem, post the Vicidial Version, Manager's Manual Version, plus the page and line where you hit your snag. Post what you expected to happen and what really happened. In the case of a failed call, also post Asterisk CLI output from a single attempt. ONE call, beginning to end, with no other traffic (and not 3000 lines of unrelated call, either! just one call attempt beginning to end). You should also post any relevent configuration settings (in this case: the carrier settings! X out the user/pass/ip of the carrier, of course).

Asterisk CLI output is available by typing:
asterisk -R

at the linux command line.

This site has gotten thousands of new users up and running, and The Vicidial Group created the FREE version of the Vicidial Manager's Manual to avoid posting 150+ pages of content to cover all possible problems and outcomes for each new user who makes the attempt.

Happy Hunting! 8-)

Hi Faizankhan1995 wrote:

is your minutes registered success fully, and what type of minutes are you using its user based authentication or ip based authentication, if its ip based please contact minutes proved to add your live ip and asked to check them when ever you are dialing any number minutes provider is getting any hit or not...
if he is getting hit yor configuration is good, asked them to pass your call.

Thanks
mdshams

Return to Support