Trouble Shooting

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Trouble Shooting

Postby Source_1 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm

My system has several or maybe just one error. Calls are being made and connected to an agent according to the list reports from Vicidial. However, in reality calls never make it to the SIP phones.

I have tried list, change in bandwidths, and even an increase in the dial intensity for more responses.

What would be the primary issue if calls never make it to the agent after the client presses 1.
Source_1

Postby williamconley » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:36 am

Please read the stickies. Read your managers manual. Post your configuration and version numbers.

FYI: You should have posted this in support (or vicidialNOW or vicibox, depending on which you are using) ... unless you are actually requesting that someone contact you for direct consultation for which you expect to pay.

In this case you should also post whether your agents are "logged in" or "remote".

Check your logs (/var/log/astguiclient) during the time in question to see what is happening. You can also check your CLI at that moment. I've found it easiest to delete all the logs, attempt the call, then stop all vicidial activity while checking the logs.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support