Can't Log On to ViciDial remotely

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Can't Log On to ViciDial remotely

Postby tombryan » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:37 am

Can anyone help: I'm trying to log on to my company's VICIDIAL server from my home computer and I keep getting this error:
Network Timeout

The server at 00.43.140.000 is taking too long to respond. (I changed the numbers)

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

Everyone else seems to be able to log on just fine. Both of my computers are running Vista 64 bit, and I use Firefox as my browser.
Any suggestions? Thanks.

Tom
tombryan

Postby mcargile » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 am

Moved as this is a support question and not a Job offer.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Postby cristian » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:17 pm

If you are willing to pay it is :)

You are welcome to email me. That said, this is a system not a VICI issue. Solution will most likely be in routing, apache port/ip binding, etc.
cristian

Return to Support