Vicidial 2.0.5: call hangup and not transfered to agent

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial 2.0.5: call hangup and not transfered to agent

Postby gschaller » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 am

Hello,
I tried the last vicidial 2.0.5 last weekend. Looked good, but I had a big problem. Agent logged in and pressed "Resume" in a auto-dial campaign. Asterisk started dialing. But answered calls could not be transfered to agents. They hung up after one or two seconds.
agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log was called more than once. Has anyone a hint for me? I reverted back to 2.0.4 cause today it had to work again. But I can do some tests with 2.0.5 the next days.
gschaller

Postby gschaller » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:50 am

Damn! I forgot to replace the 836X extensions. I had the old agi scripts in there but agi-VDAD_ALL_outbound.agi is needed.
gschaller

Postby mcargile » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 am

What I normally do when performing an upgrade of Vicidial is to back up the asterisk settings and have Vicidial install the sample configurations over top of the originals. Then I take any of the custom changes from the backup and migrate them into the new settings. I then run several test campaigns to make sure everything is working right. This way I am certain I have the correct asterisk settings for the version of Vicidial I am using.
Michael Cargile | Director of Engineering | ViciDialGroup | http://www.vicidial.com

The official source for VICIDIAL services and support. 1-888-894-VICI (8424)
mcargile
Site Admin

Return to Support