lunch break in inbound/outbound campaign

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

lunch break in inbound/outbound campaign

Postby gschaller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:35 am

Hello,
I have a campaign with dial method ratio and also inbound calls to this campaign. Is there a way to have inbound only in specific time windows? I want to have inbound only for example in lunch time. So agent can eat or drink something while sitting in front of the computer, but do not get outbound calls. If there is an inbound call he/she should be able to see this call and get it. After lunch time the agent should get outbound and inbound calls again.
Is that possible?

Thanks,
Gunnar
gschaller

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 am

Easiest thing to do would be to set all of the lists to inactive. This way the agents don't have to do anything and it only takes a manager a few seconds to set all lists to inactive.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gschaller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:24 am

Thanks for the hint. So there is no other way to have this behaviour automatically at specific times, right?
gschaller

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 am

No, currently call times do not allow for multiple call periods during one day. We have achieved similar behavour with some custom perl scripts in the crontab to achieve the functionality that you are looking for though. These kind of scripts usually take an hour or less to write.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gschaller » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 am

Ahh that's a good idea. I will create a cronjob with simple SQL to activate and deactivate lists for a campaign.
gschaller

Postby mflorell » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am

You got it :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support