Second duplicate campaign won't dial out.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Second duplicate campaign won't dial out.

Postby empowerit » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Hello everyone,

I have an issue that is stumping me and hoped someone might have a pointer that may help. I have searched the forum and am not finding anything that seems the same.

I have the initial campaign I setup to test with and have actually dialed several thousand leads using it. Now we are working on going live and we copied that working campaign and added some leads, that do show up in the hopper and seem to have the right GMT settings. But the calls don't go out. If I put that same list in the original campaign they dial out fine. Looking throught the agiout logs shows the calls that went out using the old campaign but seem to have nothing being logged when I try with the new campaign.

When I run debug level 9 and agi debug in the CLI it seems that the system isn't even trying to dial out.

The new campaign shows leads to be dialed in the hopper too. and the realtime shows dialable leads 6069 and hopper level 200 and leads in hopper 204. It shows 1 agent logged in and 1 waiting.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
empowerit

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Attach to the ASTVDauto screen and post some output while you have agents logged in and READY.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby empowerit » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:39 pm

That was of great help. I found from that output that the trunks were all being used by the original campaign. upon realizing that I rememberd playing with the max trunk settings a while back. Sure enough I cleared the Max Limit restriction in the Admin Server section and before I could pause my client I had a caller saying hello on my phone.

Thanks so much for the feedback. It was exactly what I needed.
empowerit

Return to Support