Vtiger basic integration with Vicidial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vtiger basic integration with Vicidial

Postby ykhan » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 am

DISCLAIMER: The following amendments were made in version 60802-1111 of the vtiger_search.php file.

:arrow:
Code: Select all
$link=mysql_connect("localhost", "vtigercrm",'mypassword');

In the line above, make sure that you replace "localhost" with your DB server address. For most single server installs this can be left as is. Update the "vtigercrm" and "mypassword" to username and password for your vtiger database.

mysql_select_db("vtigercrm503");

Replace "vtigercrm503" with the name of the database for your vtiger installation. If you did a default install or used VicidialNOW for your install "vtigercrm50[X]", where [X] denotes the last digit of the version of vtiger.

$account_URL = "http://192.168.1.2/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Leads&action=DetailView&record=$leadid";

Modify the above line and replace "192.168.1.2" with your vicidial server address. This line appears twice, towards the end of the file, so make sure you update the address on both lines.

Finally, enter a webform address as below in your campagin screen:

http://yourserveraddress/vicidial/vtiger_search.php

:idea: NOTE: You will need to have logins for your agents for access into VtigerCRM, because when the pop up window opens for the agent, if they are not already logged in (possibly at the beginning of the shift) they will be prompted for login first and then only the main Vtiger dashboard will display. I found it better to have the agent login to Vtiger in the beginning of the shift and then they can go directly to the lead screen.
ykhan

vTiger v5.0.4

Postby chrism » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Thanks for the post, but this does not seem to work for me with vTiger v5.0.4.

It is able to connect, but I'm getting an error that the table does not exist.

7575551212 not found, creating account... Could not execute: Unknown column 'contactname' in 'field list'

Can I assume that the vtiger_search.php is not compatible with vTiger v5.0.4? Any thoughts?
chrism

Postby mflorell » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Check out the VICIDIAL 2.0.5rc1 release that I just posted today, it integrates with Vtiger 5.0.4 and has such features as user and user group synchronization from VICIDIAL to Vtiger as well as several campaign options for searching for leads/accounts/vendors along with back-end processes for loading accounts(not leads) into Vtiger and synchronizing them back into VICIDIAL.

We also have click-to-dial working from Vtiger to VICIDIAL along with a few other goodies.

http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewtopic.php?t=7368
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby chrism » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Very nice. I will definitely have to take a look.
chrism

Return to Support