Disposition based Recordings only

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Disposition based Recordings only

Postby sibteabbas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi,

I'm running Vicidial and its recordings all calls, but I only want to record the calls on disposition based, means when an agent dispose the call as "SALE" it will save only.
Is it possible ? Can someone help me please.

If I put recored on demand then an agent can forget to click on record also or he is not sure that he will get a sale on this call or not.

Thanks in advanced.
sibteabbas

Postby mflorell » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 pm

We have set up back-end processes to do this at several clients. Each one is very heavily customized, but the process isn't really that difficult, especially with SVN trunk where recordings are linked directly to vicidial_log and vicidial_closer_log records.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby sibteabbas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks for the propmt response.

Could you please guide me how I can do it.
We are using SIP trunk.

I'm new in vicidial, I did the installation but not sure how to do the rest.

I really thankful for your cooperation.
sibteabbas

Postby aouyar » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Call dispo occurs at the end of a call, and it is quite difficult to know in advance if a call will lead to a SALE. In my huble opinion the most reliable solution would be to record all calls in campaign or all calls for closers and later on when the call has dispo, mix / move recordings of calls with sales and delete the rest.

The code for mixing / moving calls is quite simple and well documented. I would recommend you to have a look at the following CRON scripts:
AST_CRON_audio_1_move_mix.pl
AST_CRON_audio_1_move_VDonly.pl

Bye
aouyar

Return to Support