Dropped percent on all campaign view (timeVDADall.php)

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dropped percent on all campaign view (timeVDADall.php)

Postby bryceowen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 pm

I'm sure you folks are getting tired of answering my questions, but I appreciate your time.

On the AST_timeonVDADall.php page, when I'm viewing the status of all campaigns, the dropped call percent is way off. I mean WAY off. 3/3 dropped and it says 10% off. How exactly is this calculated? It's right on the individual campaigns. Only the summary is wrong.

--edit--
It just dawned on me I didn't include some details. At the time I was running four campaigns and one of those campaigns had placed four calls, three of which answered and all three dropped. The real-time page for that campaign showed correctly that 100% had dropped, but the all-active page showed 10%.
bryceowen

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 pm

When you have ALL-ACTIVE selected it just averages the results of the campaigns, not a very accurate way of doing it.

We recommend using the timeonVDADallSUMMARY page to look at multiple campaign stats in real-time.

As for changing the script to do a more accurate summary average for all campaigns, it is certainly possible to make those changes at some point if an issue is posted to the tracker and/or a patch or sponsorship for the change is provided.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bryceowen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Speaking of stats, I was wondering why the real-time stats are so far off from the reports. I mean by like 100 calls. The Agent Performance Detail and VDAD Report both give numbers that are way off as compared to the real-time screen. Which should I be looking at to really know how many calls have been taken?
bryceowen

Postby mflorell » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Could you give specific examples?

what version of VICIDIAL are you running?

Some of the real-time stats are only generated once a minute to reduce load on the server.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bryceowen » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 am

Version is 2.0.4-121, build 80424-0442.

I print the "Real Time Campaigns Summary" screen and "VDAD Stats" reports for each of the campaigns when the TM department switches from business to residential. An example from this list would be the summary screen for campaign 101 shows total calls placed as 958, dropped as 57 and answered as 425, giving a dropped percent of 13.41. The VDAD report shows total calls placed as 958, but dropped as 56 and answered as 599 giving a dropped percent of 9.35.
bryceowen

Postby mflorell » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 am

There are a lot of small differences and bug in the 2.0.4 branch stats that have all been fixed in SVN trunk for the next full release in a month or two(SVN trunk is actually stable and in use in production at several call centers right now).

There are several issues with backporting many of these fixes because of major changes in the codebase between 2.0.4 and trunk.

One of the issues that you mention is the DROP % which is based on different criteria for those reports in 2.0.4. in trunk the stats are more uniform and consistent.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gardo » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Regarding the SVN trunk, are there changes to be made to the Mysql database?
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby mflorell » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Yes, many(hundreds in fact), and I keep adding more all the time :)
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support