reinstalled vicidial from scratch install....cannot dial out

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

reinstalled vicidial from scratch install....cannot dial out

Postby bangsters » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:11 am

Hi.

I reinstalled vicidialnow and replaced it with vicidial installed from scratch. As like before, I have it trunked to my Trixbox Pro CCCE server. I have successfully trunked both servers. However, I am having issues with dialing out to gafachi. I am using the exact same extensions.conf as I did with my installation of vicidialnow which was working fine before. Also, I can dial manually my extensions in Trixbox from the Vicidial Server (via CLI). But if i log into as an agent, my extension doesn't ring at all....

When I try to dial from CLI to a local number, it goes to gafachi then throws an error:

[Mar 11 11:00:45] WARNING[29703]: chan_oss.c:682 setformat: Unable to re-open DSP device /dev/dsp: No such file or directory
-- SIP/gafachi-08969fd0 is ringing
-- SIP/gafachi-08969fd0 is making progress passing it to OSS/dsp
[Mar 11 11:00:45] WARNING[29703]: chan_oss.c:978 oss_indicate: Don't know how to display condition 14 on OSS/dsp

Also, I noticed that my cell phone's screen comes up when I try to call it from CLI but it doesn't ring, hence I know it is reaching my phoen but gets cut off right after that....
bangsters

Return to Support