LEAD FILTER

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

LEAD FILTER

Postby heinz » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:47 am

Hi there,

I've got a question regarding the lead_filter.
I use a custom SQL-Statement to filter certain CALLBACKS. It works fine - but I was kind of surprised that the lead_filter gets called every few seconds.
I was expecting that the filter gets only called when the hopper gets loaded.

My problem is now that my custom filter puts a heavy load on the server.
Is there a way to make sure that the filter only gets called when the hopper is loaded?

Thanks
heinz
heinz

Postby mflorell » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:50 pm

The lead filter would be called when the modify campaign page is opened or reloaded so that it could display the number of dialable leads, have you tried hiding this tally by clicking on the HIDE link?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby heinz » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:39 am

Hi Matt,
thanks for the reply.

I think the modify campaign page is not the real problem here.
More often the AST_timeonVDAD- scripts call the filter to compute the dialable leads. Our callcenter-teamleader are observing these reports the whole day, therefore the lead-filter is called every few seconds.

The whole problem is because of my callback issue. I still need to find a way to carry over callback times to the next day. A callback scheduled after 6pm should never be called before 6pm.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem???

Thanks
heinz
heinz

Postby mflorell » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:25 pm

The AST_timeonVDAD do not use the filter, they pull from the vicidial_campaign_stats table which has the number calculated once a minute.

As for your issue of scheduling callbacks only after a certain time. It's an interesting problem that I've never heard of before. I would suggest posting an issue to the tracker for this as a feature request.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support