vicidial_log table

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial_log table

Postby debtresolve » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:48 pm

I'm trying to export the results from campaigns that I run in Vici into my other systems. What I'm looking to get is (at least) a date/time of contact & disposition. The vicidial_log table seems to be the table that I'm looking for, and I get almost all the data that I need from there.
The only thing that I'm not sure about is the DROP status that I see in there.
It seems to me that every time a call is not passed to an agent (busy signal, no answer etc.)Vici logs it as DROP.
Is there a way to distinguish between these statuses? (ie. figure out if vici got a busy signal or no answer)
Also does the DROP status include the calls that where answered but where dropped (or hung up by the customer) because no agent was available to handle the call, or do these calls get a different status?

Thanks.
debtresolve

Postby mflorell » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:10 am

DROP is when no agent was able to take the call after an Answer signal was received on the call.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby debtresolve » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 am

OK thanks, that's good to know. So what status would the no answer or busy calls get?
debtresolve

Postby mflorell » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 pm

NA = No Answer
B = Busy
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby debtresolve » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:27 pm

Thanks.
debtresolve

Return to Support