Real time lead processing

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Real time lead processing

Postby umop3plsdn » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:22 pm

One of our clients is requiring us to set up real time lead injection off of a submission page that they are housing and transmitting via the URI http get function. Before I leap I was wondering if anyone else has worked with this method and if they would share some ideas about implementation. Should i just post to the vicidial_list table directly? is there anything i'm missing? Does the listloader post to any other fields in any tables that i should be aware of?
umop3plsdn

Postby peacy » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:46 am

As long as you insert the record into vicidial_list properly I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work.
Just make sure that the new lead is linked to a list that exists (set the list_id correctly) and that list belongs to a campaign. The new lead should be picked up by the hopper loader script within 1 minute.
peacy

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:12 pm

You could even have the web page insert the record into the vicidial_hopper directly after it inserts the record into the vicidial_list table.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support