Closer Compagne

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Closer Compagne

Postby ayed » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:17 am

HI every one
Finally I was able to install vicidial and every thing work fine, my concern is that when the call come from outside in closer compagne if the agent is available, he will recieve the call, in his screen, he will see the live call pecture and the status take the colour of the In-group that I created, in my case is red.

if the agent was busy with typing and the call come he will not see the red colour or the live call image on the right .

Is their a way so when the call come, a pop up window start so it tell him that a call is coming, and for example before the system connect the agent to the customer, why not first play a message for him, so he know that a call is comming to him

Please help me to realize this.
ayed

Postby aster1 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:37 am

If you play a message to agent when call is coming then in most cases customer may hangup by then .. still agent gets 2 hear 2 loud beeps b4r customer is connected to him .. You can also set some page showing call is coming and use the page in campaign's webform and make it pop on each call ( if you are not using webform button ) .

Besides if AMD is enabled in autodial then already system takes around 2 seconds for machine detection and after that call is transferred to agent .
aster1

Return to Support