How can I add lead status in vicidial script dynamically?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How can I add lead status in vicidial script dynamically?

Postby xerac » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:42 pm

I'm using a combination of lime survey and vicidial in order to display scripts dynamically. I need to inject the lead status (NEW,CALLBK,DNC,etc...) in the script, but I can't find a way to do this.

This is the script in vicidial:

src="https://limesurvey/index.php/153496?newtest=Y&lang=es-CL&lead_status=--A--[ADD STATUS HERE]--B--" style="background-color:transparent;" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="popupFrame" name="popupFrame" width="--A--script_width--B--" height="--A--script_height--B--" STYLE="z-index:17">

How can I inject the last lead status in the lead_status=--A--[ADD STATUS HERE]--B-- variable?

I already tried lead_status=--A--status--B--
xerac

Re: How can I add lead status in vicidial script dynamically

Postby mflorell » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:18 am

The status of a live call is always going to be "INCALL" so I'm not sure how useful it would be to display it, but the --A--dispo--B-- value should be able to do that if you need to display it,
https://www.vicidial.org/docs/CALL_URL_FEATURES.txt
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby xerac » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:34 pm

mflorell wrote:The status of a live call is always going to be "INCALL" so I'm not sure how useful it would be to display it, but the --A--dispo--B-- value should be able to do that if you need to display it,
https://www.vicidial.org/docs/CALL_URL_FEATURES.txt

Yes, the status of the live call is always "INCALL", but what I'm looking for is to display the last status of the lead.

For example, if it is the first time the lead is called, it should display NEW.
If the outcome of that call was CALLBK, on the next call it should display CALLBK, because it was the last disposition/status assigned.
If the outcome of last call was B, on the next call it should display B.

Ideally, I would like to only display human assigned dispositions/statuses, except for NEW.

Is this possible or I need to save the last status in a custom field? And, if it is the case, how can I achieve that the call disposition is stored in that custom field?
xerac

Postby mflorell » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:22 am

What you describe is not currently an option for a script variable. The closest option is to display a log of the previous calls for the lead in a table using the --A--TABLEper_call_notes--B-- script variable.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support