CALLBACK LIVE POPUP

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CALLBACK LIVE POPUP

Postby IPWINDEV » Fri May 19, 2023 1:53 pm

hi team it's there any way or solution to do vicidial live callback on agent dashboard with popup box when then callback come like a reminder for agent.
and how we know if the callback was missed one by agent i did not found any thing for that on table vicidial_callbacks

thank u

IPWINDEV

Re: CALLBACK LIVE POPUP

Postby jamiemurray » Mon May 22, 2023 4:12 am

You can set the "NO ACTIVE CALLBACKS" to blink red when there are live callbacks and optionally send an email to the agent reminding them of the callback.
There is also the option to force dial the callbacks so at their due time, when the agent finishes a call, it will be displayed on the screen in preview mode to be dialed.
Skype: live:support_71847 | Tel: (US) +1 646 647 8850 (CA) +1 613 900 6456 (MX) +52 55 9990 3550 (UK) +44 1324 285022 (ES) +34 922 937 384
Managed Hosting - No tech skills required | VoIP Termination & DID numbering | https://jmurraysolutions.com
jamiemurray

Postby martinch » Fri May 26, 2023 4:58 am

Hey IPWINDEV,

That particular functionality that you've shown in your mockup design there doesn't currently exist. However, there is a setting that comes close to what you're asking for ob Admin Panel > Campaigns > Detailed;

When the callback time comes, an overlay will be displayed on the dialler screen with details about the callback and a Dial Now button, similar to your design. However, there is no current way to dismiss these forced callbacks in the current version of ViCiDial. It would be quite trivial to add a Dial Later / Skip button but doing that can detract from the whole philosphy of callbacks. A callback is an agreement between your business and your customer and ideally that should be kept as best as can be. However, this whole feature is what I would term a "hardcore" feature which may suit certain types of operation, not a lot that I personally know of but certainly operations that are very sensitive to having callbacks honoured in a timely fashion or SLA critical.

I can submit the "Dial Later" feature to the ViCi team as a feature donation and see where we go with that. Seems like a very niche feature though but yeah.
Project Lead @ mDial -> https://github.com/TheBlode/mDial
martinch

Postby IPWINDEV » Tue May 30, 2023 3:39 am

thank u martinch for your answer

how is an overlay will be displayed on the dialler screen ? it is like my design because i have not yet enable the sheduled callbacks force dial to Y

and how can we know the status of the callback missed one ?

what is the status of ?

it is the cbhold one on vicidial_list.vendor_lead_code ?
IPWINDEV

Postby martinch » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:21 am

Hey IPWINDEV (love the nickname by the way! lol)

Sorry for the late response. Yeah sure...it doesn't look like your screenshot (although I do like the mockup design very Windows like and I like that)...it's a full screen overlay style look...like this;

Note there is no skip option...by the nature of the option...the agent must take the callback...unless they close ViCi down or unplug their PC.

Well, since the agent can't skip the callback...you can check the login report to see if they choose to skip over it by closing ViCi down or some other means.

CBHOLD is the `vicidial_list.status` value that the callback logic takes direction from. Hope this helps.

I may develop a skip function but yeah, don't think it will be very popular except for specific usecases.
Project Lead @ mDial -> https://github.com/TheBlode/mDial
martinch

Return to Support