DID redirection to unknown numbers.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DID redirection to unknown numbers.

Postby Joss2103 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:36 pm

Hello, I would like to know if you could help me with a question, I have a DID in Vicidial, which works correctly, but sometimes, it stops working and redirects to another CallMenu, when calling that DID it sends us to the CallMenu assigned to another DID, we solve it temporarily by changing the trunk's password, does anyone know if there is a definitive solution so that this does not happen anymore?
Joss2103

Re: DID redirection to unknown numbers.

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:47 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Providing the Asterisk Command Line output from an example incident would be very useful (not 3000 lines of unrelated code, just the code from that one call if possible).

4) Vicidial doesn't have "trunks" per se. Perhaps you could describe what it is you are changing with a description based on the page names in Vicidial? (eg: Admin->Carriers->{carriername}->Field name ...?)

5) Does a reboot also resolve the issue? Or only the password change?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Joss2103 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:30 am

Thank you very much for responding and for the recommendations, answering the question, in this case it has only been solved by the server restart, and we do not know what the problem is, either from us or from the provider.
Joss2103

Postby ambiorixg12 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:17 am

In order to determine if is a provider issue, I suggest make a SIP trace and check the DID number on the INVITE request and see if something change, but as you said after restart the server all works fine, I don't think it could be a provider issue
ambiorixg12

Return to Support