NEW CARRIER CAUSE SYNC TIME ERROR

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

NEW CARRIER CAUSE SYNC TIME ERROR

Postby covarrubiasgg » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Hey guys, hope you all are doing great.

Since last year i have been debugging an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a Cluster for 90% inbound - 10% outbound, 100 agents with the following servers:

1 x Database
1 x Load Balancer / Archive Server
2 x Web Server
4 x Phone Servers

VERSION: 2.14-837a BUILD: 211215-1806

Everything is working perfect, except that i need to change to a different carrier. The new carrier is causing "Synchronization time error"

It doesn't make any sense to me, since the error is clusters wide, even when i have only enabled the new carrier on a test campaign, but as long as i received calls from the new carrier, I start having the SYNC ERROR across all my campaigns.
My phone servers does not have public IP and I guess maybe there was a NAT issue or something network related with the issue, so I decided to use a SIP gateway connected to the carrier with public IP and send the calls to my phone servers using the gateway as a proxy, but this also triggers the SYNC ERROR :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm lost already, is very hard to debug since the problem only happens when there is traffic but if I try to debug while there is traffic I will be affecting production.

Do you have any idea on why this may be occurring or any idea on how to safely debug this?

BTW The carrier is Telnyx, i have work with them before, but not on this site.
covarrubiasgg

Re: NEW CARRIER CAUSE SYNC TIME ERROR

Postby williamconley » Wed May 11, 2022 10:01 am

When you change carriers, you likely alter the routing of the inbound calls. This can overload individual servers differently than the previous carrier call routing. So yes, changing the carrier can cause errors!
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support