Auto Dial Issue: Ratio Mode

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Auto Dial Issue: Ratio Mode

Postby jamesnorris889 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:34 pm

this issue was resolved ultimately..
Last edited by jamesnorris889 on Mon May 04, 2020 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesnorris889

Re: Auto Dial Issue: Ratio Mode

Postby roger.milligan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:40 pm

Hello James

There has got to be SOME difference in the setup of your two campaigns - compare the Campaign Details side-by-side, or select * from vicidial_campaigns if you have SQL access and compare them in a spreadsheet. Are they using the same carrier, dial prefix, etc? Is the outbound CLI on campaign 2 being well received by the carrier. Are ALL the campaign 2 calls being disconnected in 10-12 seconds? What is the call Status? Can you trace one call from each campaign in /var/log/asterisk/messages and look for differences?

Roger
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Milligan
Thrive, Cape Town, South Africa.
Mobile: +27 791412325 rogerm(at)thrivedatasolutions(dot)com
roger.milligan

Postby jamesnorris889 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:20 pm

this issue was resolved ultimately..
Last edited by jamesnorris889 on Mon May 04, 2020 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesnorris889

Postby roger.milligan » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:07 pm

James, I haven't experienced this myself. Hopefully someone else on the forum has more ideas.

Keep looking for differences - in the Survey setup perhaps? Possibly copy Campaign 1 to a new Campaign 3 and then point the Campaign 2 lists, remote agents to that one (and change CIDs etc too).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Milligan
Thrive, Cape Town, South Africa.
Mobile: +27 791412325 rogerm(at)thrivedatasolutions(dot)com
roger.milligan

Postby williamconley » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Conferences are not used in Vicidial, but VICIDIAL Conferences (look at the top menu) are used. Only for calls that transfer to an agent (Remote or Live). So running out of Vicidial Conferences would limit your live connected calls to agents.

if one campaign is transfering to live agents and the other campaign is transferring to Remote Agents, that's enough of a difference in and of itself to have Very Different Results.

I would probably look at call quality and test listening to a few of those calls (record all calls for a while). I get the impression that this isn't about agents talking to someone and being accidentally disconnected: What you describe sounds like you're calling people and they are hanging up. Nobody on the agent side of the call? Do you call people and then when they answer, they hear RINGING as you try to connect them to an agent? That would definitly cause Everyone I know to Hang Up. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support