Cluster setup

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Cluster setup

Postby Kalaiselvan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and Apologize for my english leveI. I have an doubt with vicidial cluster setup. For example i have a dialer with cluster (one asterisk server, one web server and one DB server). My doubt is if i want to create a new user or campaign or DID, where i need to create the same.
Kalaiselvan

Re: Cluster setup

Postby williamconley » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:43 pm

This board "Jobs - Requests for Consultation" is meant for offering to pay someone to work for you. If you merely have a question about how to do something in Vicidial, please remember to post in the "Support" board instead.

I will now move your post to the support board.

And to answer your question: The administration web interface stores data in the database server. There is only ONE database server, so regardless of which server you use as an administrator to make changes, those changes will be stored in the same place. Which means: It doesn't matter which web interface you use for administration at all. Use any of them. All of them. All at the same time even. If you have several administrators all making changes on several campaigns, users, DIDs, etc., they do not have any requirement to be on a specific web server when making their changes. The only exception to this rule: If two users make changes to the same record, the last one to hit "submit" wins 8-) .
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support