Dispo Call URL not passing all the variables

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Dispo Call URL not passing all the variables

Postby ConnectedDialer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 pm

I am trying to pass call_notes and callback_datetime to campaigns Dispo Call URL like so:

Code: Select all
VARhttp://mysite.com/disposition.php?lead_id=--A--lead_id--B--&dispo=--A--dispo--B--&talk_time=--A--talk_time--B--&call_notes=--A--call_notes--B--&callback_lead_status=--A--callback_lead_status--B--&callback_datetime=--A--callback_datetime--B--

Call notes are being lost and passed as a single space, even though call notes are enabled in campaign and I clearly type/see them on screen before submitting them.

callback_datetime is passed as "--A--callback_datetime--B--" as if it does not even work.

What am I missing?

Also, I noticed that if I take VAR away from Dispo Call URL , it does not automatically send all the available vars to the URL, unlike say with FORM url. Is this normal?

Thanks!
Vicibox 8.0.1 from .iso
VICIDIAL: 2.14-644a BUILD: 171130-0036
Asterisk 11.25.3-vici
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
Custom PC - XEON E5-1607
ConnectedDialer

Re: Dispo Call URL not passing all the variables

Postby mflorell » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 am

I literally copied your URL and pasted it into my system and placed a call, hung it up and set it as a callback. Here' s what showed up in the URL Log Report:

http://mysite.com/disposition.php?lead_ ... %3A00%3A00

Seems to be working just like it's supposed to, so not sure what's going on with your system.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ConnectedDialer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:07 am

Does not work for me no matter what I do. Strange.
Vicibox 8.0.1 from .iso
VICIDIAL: 2.14-644a BUILD: 171130-0036
Asterisk 11.25.3-vici
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
Custom PC - XEON E5-1607
ConnectedDialer

Postby GenXOutsourcing » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:03 pm

I am having a similar issue.

Now if i set the URL to a normal dispo, say NoAnswer...... the URL is called and I see it in the URL report.

If I set it to a Scheduled Callback dispo, and I choose the date/time and submit..... I get nothing, not even in the URL report.
Built too many to count, Centos7 Scratch install, Opensuse Scratch install, Centos8 Scratch install, etc.
Dual 8 core/32gb RAM/500gb SSDs
SVN Version:3440
VERSION: 2.14-812a
genxoutsourcing.com
GenXOutsourcing

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:18 pm

GenXOutsourcing wrote:I am having a similar issue.

Now if i set the URL to a normal dispo, say NoAnswer...... the URL is called and I see it in the URL report.

If I set it to a Scheduled Callback dispo, and I choose the date/time and submit..... I get nothing, not even in the URL report.

Do you have values in any of the call url fields? If those fail (dead link) from the SERVER'S viewpoint (doesn't matter if it works on your workstation, has to work from the CLI of the server), then the lack of a return from that function/request could block the API return to your Agent Screen. Consider using the java console in the web browser to see what's happening differently between the two scenarios.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support