SUMMARY CAMPAIGN REPORT NOT DISPLAY STATUS

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

SUMMARY CAMPAIGN REPORT NOT DISPLAY STATUS

Postby provesk » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:04 am

Hi everyone, I used the search function but I did not find anything about my problem.

In the summary campaign report screen, I do not see the status of the agents but only an "M" as in image,While on the real-time main report screen, I correctly display all the statuses. What can it be? Thanks in advance.

VICIBOX 8 Version: 2.14-632a
BUILD: 170930-0853.

provesk

Re: SUMMARY CAMPAIGN REPORT NOT DISPLAY STATUS

Postby provesk » Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 am

some solution?
provesk

Re: SUMMARY CAMPAIGN REPORT NOT DISPLAY STATUS

Postby williamconley » Wed May 09, 2018 10:20 am

That's what the summary report is for. If you want to see a single Real Time Screen with ALL campaigns/agents instead of one campaign's agents, use the Real Time Screen and select ALL-ACTIVE in the "Choose report display options". The summary screen is a "summary" and does not show details about individual agents. (Definition of "summary").

Easiest method to get "all campaigns" in real time with all agents shown is:

Reports -> Real-Time Main Report

This shows the Real time screen (not the summary screen) and all agents in all campaigns and has a default refresh rate of 40 seconds instead of 4 seconds.

PS: I note your Vicibox version is incomplete. It's not "8". It's "8.x.x". Please be sure to fill in the x.x part. It's useful.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support