Configuring mod-status for Apache

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Configuring mod-status for Apache

Postby macaruchi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:56 am

Hi!
There is here any exmaple how to configure mod_status for Apache using ViciBox ? I have 2 days trying to install this module and I get always the same, Object Not Found !

I am using ViciBox for my servers
*------------------
ViciBox 7.0.4 | Version:2.14-704a | SVN Version: 3078| DB Schema Version:1566| BUILD: 190312-0928 | 2 Processors 8 Core | 32 GB Ram | 1 Tera HD
macaruchi

Re: Configuring mod-status for Apache

Postby williamconley » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:10 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) As this is an installer-based question, you should definitely have included your detailed installer information (with full version of installer). You should also have included your .conf entry(ies) that failed, which will be different from version to version. But not the entire file, only the relevant entry/attempt. Concept: Make it simple for the person reading this post to recognize your situation, and you dramatically increase the likelihood of someone taking time our of their day to assist you in resolving your issue. That's why we're here. But we're also lazy. So there's that.

4) We ordinarily place this beow (outside) the /srv/www/htdocs directory configuration in /etc/apache2/default-server.conf
Code: Select all
LoadModule status_module /usr/lib64/apache2/mod_status.so
ExtendedStatus On
<Location /server-status>
  SetHandler server-status
</Location>

5) Also look here: https://serverfault.com/questions/35712 ... erprise-11
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support