In-house consultive xfer no lead data

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

In-house consultive xfer no lead data

Postby khuff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Howdy folks.

So we have a fronter-closer setup here. Two campaigns, one takes inbound calls from prospects, the other takes inbound calls from those agents. Recently we added some outbound dialing to the second team, for call backs and drops. Since we started that I've been getting reports of xfers from the fronters with no lead data in it. It isn't a lot just a handful a day. They all seem to be xfers from the fronter campaign. Not even the phone number is coming over with the call. Webform and Call URL features are empty except for the user and server info. Any thoughts on what else I could look into to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Kevin
Vicibox 8.1 | ViciDial VERSION: 2.14-687a BUILD: 180908-1618 | Asterisk: 11.25.3-vici | Multi Server 12 x Dialers / 2 x Web / 1 x Master DB / 1 x Slave DB / 1 x Archive | No extra software or hardware after install
khuff

Re: In-house consultive xfer no lead data

Postby mflorell » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 pm

I would suggest upgrading to the latest svn/trunk. The version you are using has some known issues with transfers that were fixed in March of this year.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support