Add New Lead

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Add New Lead

Postby kennow » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am

VERSION: 2.14-621a
BUILD: 170717-1444
© 2017 ViciDial Group
Vicibox 7

I am using Custom Screen Labels set to a specific list. When I go to add a new lead to that list there are still the default labels on the screen. I am waiting to get my sip lines so I have not made a call. Will the add a new screen change to my custom labels after i start calling, or will I have to always remember what default labels are my custom labels?
Thanks
ken
kennow

Re: Add New Lead

Postby mflorell » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 pm

The Screen Labels are defined on a per campaign basis, and the Add a New Lead is not associated with a campaign, so that's why you get the System Setting or default labels.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby kennow » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 am

My second was if the "add new lead" lets me pick the list I want to add the lead too, and if that list is using custom labels, I just need to know what labels have been changed and put the data in the appropriate fields and it will show up in the agent's screen with the custom labels and the data that was entered using the default labels. Is that correct? For Example: the default label of "First" is now my custom label of "Contact" as long as I know that, I enter my contact information in the "First" field and on the agent's screen the "First" is now "Contact" with the data I entered. Is this also correct?
thanks
kennow
kennow

Postby williamconley » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:16 am

That would be the definition of how the feature works, yes.

But since you are very worried about this: I'd strongly suggest you test it with a 10 lead list and a full walk through. Put your cell phone in the list 10 times. Call yourself. Sell yourself something. You seriously have to use this system and be comfortable with it before you put an agent on it, or you'll feel very silly when your first agent sits down and you're all confused. 8-)

Note that it's not necessary to have a carrier to test the system. You CAN call a local/agent phone for practice (useful even when the system is live for training).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby kennow » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 pm

As mentioned I have read the manager's manual more than 20 times from cover to cover and think I understand 90% of how Vicidial works. It seem that 10% is where I need help.
I am not worried on how the add new leads works, I just want to know how it works. So if you could be patience with me, with your help I can get over the finish line.
I have zoiper installed and when I login to the Agent screen it is not dialing and there is no data in the fields. Could you explain how I call a local/agent phone.
kennow

Postby williamconley » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:28 pm

* Carrier ID: Fake
* Carrier Name: Ring Phone cc150
* Carrier Description: Set Dial Prefix to "0" (This option is located in the Campaign tab detailed view), All calls will go to cc150.
* Account Entry: Blank
* Dialplan Entry:
Code: Select all
 exten => _01NXXNXXXXXX,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log)
 exten => _01NXXNXXXXXX,n,Dial(SIP/cc150,,tTor)
 exten => _01NXXNXXXXXX,n,Hangup

Register a phone to cc150 which will be your "fake prospect" for all calls.

Set your Campaign Dial Prefix to "0".

All calls (regardless of the number in the Vicidial List that you uploaded) will ring cc150. Note that cc150 is the Extension. You can change this to any other extension on the 2nd line of the dialplan entry.

The Vicidial system is not expected to have any client data on the agent screen until after a prospect has answered the phone. In less than one second the call will be transfered to an agent and the prospect information will appear on the screen of that agent. If you've followed the instructions in the Vicidial Managers Manual, of course. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support